Gibson Brands Forums

Who do you wanna punch in the face.

Basshole

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't want to punch anybody in the face... and I play in a men's hockey league.

Though maybe having a source to release my aggression is what prevents me from wanting to punch people in the face.

You people are violent.

Please' date=' Ladies and Gentlemen. Need I remind you, we're guitar players, we don't punch in the face.......But I sure would like to Head-Butt Lars Ulrich[/quote']

Well I consider myself a peaceful man but I would like to punch the entire cast of friends and maybe Tony Blair and George Bush too #-o LOL

I always wish I hadn't hit anyone the next day. Not because they didn't deserve it. (I never hit someone that didn't have it coming) No, because my hand hurts like hell the next day.

I say we do it the republican way. We hire mercenaries to do the hitting for us. No sore swollen hands.

Why waste your energy on something that lame.

Take a shower and touch yourself down there and you'll feel better.

Yeah...no punching...just going to reach down there while Axe is showering and he'll definitely feel better....

LOL

Well I consider myself a peaceful man but I would like to punch the entire cast of friends and maybe Tony Blair and George Bush too :-k LOL

LMFAO I would punch them in the face and in the stomach... (all of them but courtney cox, I would find other uses for her)

LMFAO I would punch them in the face and in the stomach... (all of them but courtney cox' date=' I would find other uses for her)[/quote']

I would tie them up first and gag them...

I would wake them up sporadically and pretend it was all strange times... At 3 am I would yell "dinners ready!" 2 pm "SLEEP NOW!!! it is midnight" then wake them up 20 minutes later pretending they had a full nights sleep. (Thanks for these torture disclosures Obama) then...

I would make them watch Police Academy movies back to back. I would hold up cue cards that says laugh and make them replicate the vile canned laughter on their own artificial, cheesey and horrendous show.

I would try and adopt the manic and crazed persona of Clark Griswald when he loses it in the first National Lampoons vacation!

Just that kind of stuff really (shrugs)

Yep, that's one of my favorite actors in one of my favorite movies. [/quot

I have a fantastic book called the Life and Death Of Peter Sellars. I love him too. I haven't seen Dr Strange love though. I know the Goon show and especially the Pink Panther films!

Matt

I find it funny you say that about GB because I think Obama is a horrible public speaker and especially because of the position that he is in.

Obama's public speaking is terrible...Keeps pausing for too long.... Bush was just as bad, what an idiot!

Flight959

Archived