Gibson Brands Forums

Who do you mostly resemble?

Basshole

I got mistaken outside of a HOB a few years back for the singer of Seether. I was on my cell wondering around and this kid comes up to me and kind of pushes the cd to me with a pen and he's like "I like your band." My friend on the phone was like, how does that kid think you're Shaun, he's like five of you.

I've been gettin Johnny Depp for years though.

I've heard all sorts. When I had long hair, it was usually Randy Rhoads or Vince Neil; with short hair, I've heard everyone from Mickey Rourke (haven't heard that since he changed his face) to Keanu Reeves to Andy Garcia and beyond.

I used to grow a beard every year and people would say I looked like Tom Green. I went in to this little ice cream store at the Annapolis docks and the girl there about fell over herself because she thought I was really him. This was like 1997 keep in mind.

At other times people have said I look like Dave Grohl :- IDK about that one.

Santa Claus

Actually had a little girl follow me around the Mall... she ended up getting enough nerve to come up behind me and go "Ho, Ho, Ho!"

And yes, I was delighted. (her mother was horrified!)

You know... there was this one time ckledzepplin posted a couple of pics and he looked disturbingly like me (and sported the same guitar)...

Also when I shaved my head most people told me I looked like one of the gays from Linkin Park... will see if I can find any pics...

Archived