Gibson Brands Forums

Time to say goodbye

Flight959

This site is for pretty much for entertainment only. You can get great advice here and problems solved. I think most posters post controversial topics just to get a reaction out of people. It's a Gibson forum. The 8 page political threads are a joke. I just skip over them. If someone wanted a legitimate argument' date=' they would go to a political site. They have no place here. Opinions are like assholes...........

Metallica is for 15 year olds

Nevermind is one of the greatest albums made

Bush was a great president

We should have nuked a middle east country on 9/12

there is a God

JIMMY PAGE IS THE GREATEST ROCK GUITARIST OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!![/quote']

For some like you who just "skip over them" you don't mind dropping off a few kernels of wisdom while your skipping on by.

Not that I need to or care if we agree on anything, but in the sake of good relations we do agree on the Metallica and Jimmy Page comments. That's a 1/3 correlation. Let's party!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Please don't take the whore thing out of context. It was just meant to be a funny.

I never refer to women in a disrespectful manor.

Unless she's really a whore ... LOL!!!!!!!!!!

I thought you were talking about women who literally take money for sexual favors. :D

Being a woman, I have no need for whores as I could get it without paying for it. (Theoretically, anyway).

Please don't take the whore thing out of context. It was just meant to be a funny.

I never refer to women in a disrespectful manor.

Unless she's really a whore ... LOL!!!!!!!!!!

That's funny.

:D

Metallica is for 15 year olds

=D>

Nevermind is one of the greatest albums made

True' date=' loved it.

Bush was a great president

Yeah, your getting better

We should have nuked a middle east country on 9/12

there is a God

Alot better.

JIMMY PAGE IS THE GREATEST ROCK GUITARIST OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!

Maybe

This is a shame. I agree the lounge can get pretty stupid at times, but It really seems to me to be a case of a few bad apples.

It's the same dozen or so people who start all the idiotic threads on here, if we choose to we can just ignore threads started by these user's and they are bound to eventually start to disappear.

In the mean time I prefer to spend my time in the Les Paul and SG forums talkin' about guitars.

Take care Flight959.

That was just wrong on so many levels.

I hate it when they change all the pronouns around so it doesn't sound like they like chicks. What's wrong with liking girls???

It's amazing how bad a good song can be. And yeah, just sing the lyrics, no one's gonna Lez Rape you.

Its a ****ing guitar forum...when will ppl realize this?

What does that have to do with. Seems that 95% of the people here manage to be civil. Being civil doesn't mean you can't argue, debate, express your opinion.

What does that have to do with. Seems that 95% of the people here manage to be civil. Being civil doesn't mean you can't argue' date=' debate, express your opinion.[/quote']

Now your just going off topic here.

Archived