Gibson Brands Forums

Time to say goodbye

Flight959

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just do me the small favor of accepting your victory and stop whining.

Do YOU a favour... I dont think so.

My original post, just stated what most people here are already thinking! you choose to call it whining.

And what "Victory" am I supposed to accept.... Everyones entitled to their opinion!

Flight959

Flight stick around man, there are a lot of us here that appreciate you.

There are also lot of us like you that feel our forum has been raided but hey, like KSG said, if a political thread generates several pages of replies there must be a market for it. Sucks, but he has a point.

It was nice while it lasted. It is quite something that Gibson went from moderating so tightly to the way things are now.

One thing is that I do wonder why there are not more sports nuts here, like wanting to talk about the NFL draft or what player is getting paid what.

Oh well.

Could someone please post a thread on proper finger nail grooming. This is an important consideration for us guitar players. It would be informative and the added bonus of ridding you poor put upon souls of me would be a great plus. You see I am fully prepared to take a hand full of kill me quick pills if you would only bore me slightly more.

Flight stick around man' date=' there are a lot of us here that appreciate you.

There are also lot of us like you that feel our forum has been raided but hey, like KSG said, if a political thread generates several pages of replies there must be a market for it. Sucks, but he has a point.

It was nice while it lasted. It is quite something that Gibson went from moderating so tightly to the way things are now.

One thing is that I do wonder why there are not more sports nuts here, like wanting to talk about the NFL draft or what player is getting paid what.

Oh well.[/quote']

I will put my cards on the table here.. There is no member here I dislike, there are some I dont see eye to eye with but thats just the nature of the beast!

Lets stop talkin crap and start having a laugh again... LIKE FROM MONTHS AGO..

Flight959

Anticlimactic. [-(

This is were a study of the classics comes in handy. Had he said "3. One to hold the light bulb and Two to turn the latter." he could have gotten off cheap.

"Just one to change a light bulb, but it take 6,000 Russian Troops in case he goes on strike" just didn't translate.

Archived