Gibson Brands Forums

FIXED: 2024 Les Paul Studio Modern Review

Company Grip

You probably saw my other post. Probably also saw the link didn’t work. 

I had to re-edit the video and fix something and because YouT doesn’t allow that without a new URL…well, that’s why that link didn’t work. 

Anyway, I fixed this. 
here’s the new link for the upcoming Studio Modern guitar from Gibson. Bound compound radius ebony fretboard. Coil taps, phase reversal and solo switch. Heel carve. 

I think in particular, @SteveFord you were noticing the last link was removed.

2024 Les Paul Studio Modern Review

Edited by Company Grip
  • Like 2

• Company Grip changed the title to FIXED: 2024 Les Paul Studio Modern Review

Great job. That's as nice a LP Studio as I've seen. The flatter neck at the top is an attractive feature as is the ebony board. But Halloween PUs? I don't know what they are, but sounded pretty good in your demo. 

I've noticed Gibson use black binding on Studio models before. My 339 has this on the neck and the body. 

2 hours ago, merciful-evans said:

Great job. That's as nice a LP Studio as I've seen. The flatter neck at the top is an attractive feature as is the ebony board. But Halloween PUs? I don't know what they are, but sounded pretty good in your demo. 

I've noticed Gibson use black binding on Studio models before. My 339 has this on the neck and the body. 

Thanks for the compliments and for checking out the video!

Halloween pickups - I was only commenting on both their assembly date being of 10/31 😛 Otherwise, they are just 498/490 combo that’s in all the studios. 

cheers!