Gibson Brands Forums

Not everything that glitters is gold , Custom shop nil / Gibson USA 2

marco mancini

Went to the store with the intention of buying a Gibson les Paul custom shop  with the tag price of 5500 euros   ,and i ended up of buying the new standard Blue berry 60  which i found much better  in terms of finishes  and tone  at a tag price of €3000 , as they say ; 

.............not everything that glitters is gold
Edited by marco mancini

• marco mancini changed the title to Not everything that glitters is gold , Custom shop nil / Gibson USA 2

Hiya Henry let me take the occasion to wish a very happy New's Years eve to everybody and  to you  British friends  who are living in a country which i particularly  love to bits .

yep as far as the guitar  i choose to give trust to GIBSON USA   even tho' i started with the idea of buying a CUSTOM SHOP , strangely enough i found  the standard models  well made   and all in all  similar in playability and tune .

ciao !

https://ibb.co/j5VxF1M

• Like 1

21 hours ago, marco mancini said:

Hiya Henry let me take the occasion to wish a very happy New's Years eve to everybody and  to you  British friends  who are living in a country which i particularly  love to bits .

yep as far as the guitar  i choose to give trust to GIBSON USA   even tho' i started with the idea of buying a CUSTOM SHOP , strangely enough i found  the standard models  well made   and all in all  similar in playability and tune .

ciao !

https://ibb.co/j5VxF1M

Many thanks for your good wishes Marco, and all the very best to you, your family and all of Italy (which coincidently is a country that I love)👍

• 3 weeks later...