Gibson Brands Forums

Everyone's favorite Les Paul finish?

Corrosion of conformity

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Untill today I was in the market for either an Iced Tea burst, a Herritage Cherry Sunburst, or a Light Burst or maybe even a Desert Burst.

But then I went and bought myself a Classic Antique Fireburst, which (if I may say so myself) turns out to be a very VERY nice finish.

AntiqueFireburstTop.jpg

Ebony' date=' Wine Red and wait for it...........Latte Creme! Reason being I am about to get one! I would love the aged tiget stripe finish that si on the Joe Perry boneyard, but that costs an extra €1,5000 and what with this global recession I cant justify it now.

But if I win the lotto!!!![/quote']

AMEN BROTHER!!!! ;)

I've always absolutely LOVED the latte cream finish.... =P~ ive always wanted to own one.... ive only seen one in person, but unfortunately didn't have the $$ to buy it.... hopefully i can come across another one someday.... :)

some pics of the beauty-ful color:

2433278818_b02d4344db_b.jpg

2433278074_4585375e92_b.jpg

b3latte.jpg

Aww heck, now I am just embarrassed . . . that one is mine!

AMEN BROTHER!!!! :-

I've always absolutely LOVED the latte cream finish.... =P~ ive always wanted to own one.... ive only seen one in person' date=' but unfortunately didn't have the $$ to buy it.... hopefully i can come across another one someday.... :)

some pics of the beauty-ful color:

[img']http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3160/2433278818_b02d4344db_b.jpg[/img]

2433278074_4585375e92_b.jpg

Aww heck' date=' now I am just embarrassed . . . that one is mine!

[/quote']

ooo.... damn, im sorry.... i just found those on google, never saw that commin' lol.... but why are you embarrased? you should be proud to own it.... thats honestly like the most beautiful guitar ive ever seen 8-[

but yea, lucky you.... i wish i had one like that ](*,)'

by any chance.... umm.... are you selling it?? lol

ooo.... damn' date=' im sorry.... i just found those on google, never saw that commin' lol.... but why are you embarrased? you should be proud to own it.... thats honestly like the most beautiful guitar ive ever seen :D

but yea, lucky you.... i wish i had one like that =P~

by any chance.... umm.... are you selling it?? lol[/quote']

I am not embarrassed at my creme latte LP Standard, I was just joking about the fact that the pictures were of my guitar. I appreciate your compliments. :D

No chance I am selling that one . . . it is my first Gibby LP, so no matter what comes and what goes, my creme latte will be around!

I am not embarrassed at my creme latte LP Standard' date=' I was just joking about the fact that the pictures were of my guitar. I appreciate your compliments. :D

No chance I am selling that one . . . it is my first Gibby LP, so no matter what comes and what goes, my creme latte will be around![/quote']

ahhh damn.... its ok though.... i dont blame you. if i had one i wouldnt sell it for anything.... not even if i needed like a surgery.

gibsonkid1993' date=' by the way, nice avatar! [img']http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3544/3300802392_566be1e2ed_o.gif[/img]

hahaha thanks.... i wonder.... does that guitar look familiar to you?? :D

lol god i seriously hope one of those pops up for sale soon.... cuz im kinda obsessed with the color and i need one for myself.... hehehe

hahaha thanks.... i wonder.... does that guitar look familiar to you?? 8-[

lol god i seriously hope one of those pops up for sale soon.... cuz im kinda obsessed with the color and i need one for myself.... hehehe

I have seen them on e-Bay from time to time. Keep checking, and good luck with the hunt.

I have seen them on e-Bay from time to time. Keep checking' date=' and good luck with the hunt.[/quote']

really? i must be really unlucky then... cuz i check ebay every couple months, and theres never one on there =D>

but thanks :D

o and i just checked.... theres actually one on right now but its $2800 and theres no way im paying that much extra for it.... :(

really? i must be really unlucky then... cuz i check ebay every couple months' date=' and theres never one on there :P

but thanks :D

o and i just checked.... theres actually one on right now but its $2800 and theres no way im paying that much extra for it.... :P[/quote']

I don't blame you. In my humble opinion, that auction is overpriced. I would be very surprised if someone paid that much for a 2006 LP Standard.

Too many choices . . .

Wish I could have gotten my hands on one of these despite the Supreme not being on my shortlist:

Butterscotch Supreme

112544421.jpg

CognacBurst 50th R9

112544425.jpg

IcedTea 50th R9

112544419.jpg

CustomWineRed

112544567.jpg

57WineRed

112544423.jpg

68FireRed

112544422.jpg