Gibson Brands Forums

Sora AI text to video model .. Holy Hell

Rabs

Wow. Ok. I had seen this pop up in my youtube suggestions as it knows I like technology. I had been ignoring it all week as so far, what I have seen of AI generated images, I havent really liked mostly. Theres a weird dream like quality to them.. Almost like a Dali painting. Today I gave in as these videos dont seem to stop and HOLY CRAP...  I was not expecting that.. This AI stuff is getting really powerful really quickly..  

So this is ALL totally AI generated with no editing. Just from text input.

Edited by Rabs

It’s amazing the things that can be done.  It’s “brave, new world.”  This technology is in its infancy.  Kind of scary to think of what some a-holes will be able to do with it———Won’t be long before people are having their lives ruined because an AI version of them appears in a crime.

1 hour ago, MissouriPicker said:

It’s amazing the things that can be done.  It’s “brave, new world.”  This technology is in its infancy.  Kind of scary to think of what some a-holes will be able to do with it———Won’t be long before people are having their lives ruined because an AI version of them appears in a crime.

There was an episode of a tv show called Black Mirror which was exactly about that. Its a series where they tell different stories each week usually to do with technology and how society will handle it. Really good I thought. Sorta like a modern day Twilight Zone but linked to technology.

Anyway, in the first episode of the last series they had an episode called Joan is Awful. And its very much about that. Using a sort of Netflix type company, anyone who signs up to watch Netflix can be in this AI made show which uses the victims email and phone cameras and stuff like that to show their life on TV (but with AI generated actors) and it totally ruins her life.  Brilliant TV but scary thinking how close we are to that sort of thing.

Edited by Rabs

5 hours ago, Rabs said:

There was an episode of a tv show called Black Mirror which was exactly about that. Its a series where they tell different stories each week usually to do with technology and how society will handle it. Really good I thought. Sorta like a modern day Twilight Zone but linked to technology.

Anyway, in the first episode of the last series they had an episode called Joan is Awful. And its very much about that. Using a sort of Netflix type company, anyone who signs up to watch Netflix can be in this AI made show which uses the victims email and phone cameras and stuff like that to show their life on TV (but with AI generated actors) and it totally ruins her life.  Brilliant TV but scary thinking how close we are to that sort of thing.

Striking Vipers for life bro