Gibson Brands Forums

TS New Album Outsells The New Grateful Dead Record

Posted (edited)
On 5/21/2024 at 6:26 PM, Ceptorman said:

She has good taste in guitars.

I know she plays this forums brand, but I’ve also seen her with guitars with her first name on the headstock.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

At least she's a guitar player, plays the piano also. So many artists just want to shake their booty to get paid. I have no idea how much she plays during a show, but the videos shows that she's a decent player. I have not ever heard a whole song of hers. I doubt I will.

I believe she's generous, she recently gave all of her truck drivers a 100k bonus. 

I wonder if she has her own band or hire musicians? 

You can't ignore her popularity, with that many followers, she could sway an election!

5 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

At least she's a guitar player, plays the piano also. So many artists just want to shake their booty to get paid. I have no idea how much she plays during a show, but the videos shows that she's a decent player. I have not ever heard a whole song of hers. I doubt I will.

I believe she's generous, she recently gave all of her truck drivers a 100k bonus. 

I wonder if she has her own band or hire musicians? 

You can't ignore her popularity, with that many followers, she could sway an election!

That just what we need T S telling people who they should vote for. All the big D B’s with big fat yaps like to do it like Neil and Bruce.

2 hours ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

That just what we need T S telling people who they should vote for. All the big D B’s with big fat yaps like to do it like Neil and Bruce.

I'm glad she stays out of that also. He reach is strong though. She suggested a charity she liked and they instantly received over 40 million in donations.

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

I'm glad she stays out of that also. He reach is strong though. She suggested a charity she liked and they instantly received over 40 million in donations.

I wish I was that charity. I’ll be her boy toy if she needs more breakup song fodder. I’m pretty ugly but I know my way around the female anatomy.

Lets see Taylor dose on some LSD and maintain her composure for a 3 hour show. The Dead did it regularly.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

13 hours ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

your the big d with the big fat yap,  not n or b or t 

11 hours ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

I wish I was that charity. I’ll be her boy toy if she needs more breakup song fodder. I’m pretty ugly but I know my way around the female anatomy.

Lets see Taylor dose on some LSD and maintain her composure for a 3 hour show. The Dead did it regularly.

Lately every time I go grocery shopping there’s a new magazine with Taylor on the cover. I’d be lying if I didn’t say the only reason I don’t buy them is because my wife would think it’s weird.

I’m not a fan of Taylor’s music but she’s very appealing in a variety of ways and I’m not surprised at her success. 

I will absolutely rock out to some Madonna or Paula Abdul without shame but some of the newer music just isn’t for me whether it’s meant for boys or girls 

Posted (edited)

What is so interesting and unique and different about the music she makes compared to other female pop-tarts?

Answer - N O T H I N G

All my wife keeps telling me is SHE writes her own lyrics. So do tons of others. 

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

Posted (edited)

I just saw Dead And Co. are gonna do a residency at The Sphere. I’d post the emoji of the guy hitting himself on the forehead, but I hate emojis. Bob Weir seriously let it go. I refused to see them or listen to them when I have Dead albums with Jerry on them.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

Taylor Tourism is hitting Europe big time. People are planning their vacations to coincide with a concert. 

Four dates in the UK, and they are estimating they will produce over 1 billion to their local economy.

She looks to me like she has gained some weight, she almost looks a little chunky!

1 hour ago, Ceptorman said:

Taylor Tourism is hitting Europe big time. People are planning their vacations to coincide with a concert. 

Four dates in the UK, and they are estimating they will produce over 1 billion to their local economy.

She looks to me like she has gained some weight, she almost looks a little chunky!

She is 33 I think. Eventually age catches up with you and your 12 year old metabolism slows down.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, duane v said:

Now I understand why we have very few woman members that post here.

Hey I just saw on the net that the cheapest ticket on Stub Hub for her 3rd show in Amsterdam is over $650. I’m so glad we have legalized ticket scalping on the internet.

And idiots will snap it up without blinking. I wouldn’t pay that money if you could bring back John and George to play with Paul and Ringo. 

What did you pay for the privilege to see her?

As far as why more females are not on a guitar forum, I have no answer for it. Maybe they are all on Tik Tok instead. Or maybe the same reason at Rush concerts there were 49,000 guys and 1,000 wives and girlfriends that got dragged along to the show. My wife always loved seeing Rush cause she never had to wait in line to pee at intermission, and she likes Rush, and Taylor too. 

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

1 hour ago, merciful-evans said:

Yep !

You pulled a fast one. What a weird life she’s had. Her dad was nut job Steven Tyler, but raised for a while and she thought Todd Rundgren was her dad. 

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

She considers Todd her Dad. I would rather him be my dad than Tyler.

Steven gave her 23 chromosomes, so biologically he is, but Todd seems like a more rational choice than Steven. 

She resembles Todd 0%.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

1 hour ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

Steven gave her 23 chromosomes, so biologically he is, but Todd seems like a more rational choice than Steven. 

She resembles Todd 0%.

No doubt she is Steven's daughter, just glad she has some of her mom's good looks. 

11 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

No doubt she is Steven's daughter, just glad she has some of her mom's good looks. 

Steven with boobs would be one ugly chick.

• Like 1