Gibson Brands Forums

CHRYSLER FILES FOR CHAPTeR 11 BANKRUPTCY

Homz

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Illuminati?

I'm no Mason - though I've been approached to join a few times.

Like Groucho Marx, any club who would want me as a member - I wouldn't want to join...

:-

Brown eye, I think it's called.

:-)

That's a close-up of my dog's ***.

My camera can really zoom in, eh?

I was sitting in my recliner and she walks up wanting me to rub her with my feet.

That's her favorite trick, walk up to the chair or couch and turn around to present her butt to you for scratching or rubbing.

I was zooming my camera in and out, and thought "what the hell...."

It turned out better than I would have guessed!

Found that when I was clearing stuff off my computer.

Thanks for all your thoughts.

To clarify my trade is a powerhous mechanic and steam engineer. This means drureing plant shut down I will be working to keep up with the equipment so things will be ready to have operational stuff when they return return

If the ship sinks i will be on of abou 6 left to with , I hoph it's someting in Em.

I heard the plant closing announcement today and Kokomo wasn't one of them so there is hope.

There are actually 4 chrysler plants in Kokomo. Kokomo Casting Plant, Kokomo Transmission Plan, Indiana Transmission Plant 1, Indiana Transmission Plant 2. There are somewhere betwee 7and 10 thousands of total workers.

I heard the plant closing announcement today and Kokomo wasn't one of them so there is hope.

There are actually 4 chrysler plants in Kokomo. Kokomo Casting Plant, Kokomo Transmission Plan, Indiana Transmission Plant 1, Indiana Transmission Plant 2. There are somewhere betwee 7and 10 thousands of total workers.

Archived