Gibson Brands Forums

Would you?

Rockin365

If you ain't in the band, you don't get on the stage. I despise drunks thinking they're being entertaining by grabbing the mic or, worse, someone's axe. Had a guy standing in front of the stage one night, pounding on the front head of the bass drum, knocking the kit all over the place. The bass player, no small guy, jumped off the stage and cleaned his clock; problem solved, standard established.

Unless she's a total fox...:o

I dunno.

I've played a few gigs where people were somewhat familiar with the band and got onstage when drunk enough.

No harm intended or done, but it ain't cool in my book.

As long as my guitar doesn't get scratched - then the brawl will begin!

:-)

I've had this happen twice...the first time I pushed him off stage into the pit....The second time I had some little bastard was grabbing on to my leg when I was at the front of the stage, so I bent down and told him to let go....He didn't....I tried to move my leg so maybe he'd get the idea that I wanted him to let go...that didn't work....So I leaned over again and said "Dude...let go or you're not gonna like what happens"...He didn't...So I took my Les Paul Custom off and hit him across the face with it...After we got offstage my old manager told me to come with him and drove me out of town really quick to avoid dealing with the cops...Normally I wouldn't do that to someone but it was one of those "Don't **** with me" kind of nights.

I've had this happen twice...the first time I pushed him off stage into the pit....The second time I had some little bastard was grabbing on to my leg when I was at the front of the stage' date=' so I bent down and told him to let go....He didn't....I tried to move my leg so maybe he'd get the idea that I wanted him to let go...that didn't work....So I leaned over again and said "Dude...let go or you're not gonna like what happens"...He didn't...So I took my Les Paul Custom off and hit him across the face with it...After we got offstage my old manager told me to come with him and drove me out of town really quick to avoid dealing with the cops...Normally I wouldn't do that to someone but it was one of those "Don't **** with me" kind of nights.[/quote']

Nice!

I've had this happen twice...the first time I pushed him off stage into the pit....The second time I had some little bastard was grabbing on to my leg when I was at the front of the stage' date=' so I bent down and told him to let go....He didn't....I tried to move my leg so maybe he'd get the idea that I wanted him to let go...that didn't work....So I leaned over again and said "Dude...let go or you're not gonna like what happens"...He didn't...So I took my Les Paul Custom off and hit him across the face with it...After we got offstage my old manager told me to come with him and drove me out of town really quick to avoid dealing with the cops...Normally I wouldn't do that to someone but it was one of those "Don't **** with me" kind of nights.[/quote']

Thats why I love stages with chicken wire. Besides keepen flyen beer bottles from hitten ya. It keeps the throwers away to.

Thats why I love stages with chicken wire. Besides keeping flying beer bottles from hitten you. It keeps the throwers away too.

fixed lol #-o)

P.s are you a Foxy chick?

If so no trailer trash comments apply....lol :o)

i promote shows. a few years ago i did a dead kennedys gig and before the show, i let the band know i would be pissed if they "invited" the audience on the stage. i forbade it but they did it anyway. at some point during the show, the singer (not jello biafra, brandon something or other) had taken off his jewelry and laid it on the drum riser. the kids are on the stage, i kill the monitors and stop the show, my security clears the stage and the singer's jewelry is gone. i laughed my *** off listening to him beg the crowd for it back. dipshit, served him right.

Archived