Gibson Brands Forums

Forum Stats.

Rockin365

How long on average do you spend in the gibson lounge and how long have you been a member?

Here's some dumb stats. :-k

If you spend an hr a night in the lounge this works out at 364 hrs a year.

Thats the equivalent of 15.16 Days guitar practice lost or a 2 week holiday in Mexico, 'lol :o '.

If you have been a member for 5 years and have been in the lounge that regularly

it would work out to.. 1820 hrs

That's like 75.833333333333333 days worth of practice lost.

Now where's my pics and diary! lol :o)

How long on average do you spend in the gibson lounge and how long have you been a member?

Here's some dumb stats. =D>

If you spend an hr a night in the lounge this works out at 364 hrs a year.

Thats the equivalent of 15.16 Days guitar practice lost or a 2 week holiday in Mexico' date=' 'lol [-o< '.

If you have been a member for 5 years and have been in the lounge that regularly

it would work out to.. 1820 hrs

That's like 75.833333333333333 days worth of practice lost.

Now where's my pics and diary! lol :o)

[/quote']

Most of the time I'm on the forum I'm at work, so I'm not really losing time by being here.

The rest of you folks got no excuse though :D

Some of us were here even before the forum started (this forum at elast) I think I remember more than 10 from the previous forum... I do remember when first coming to this one (at the time "the new forum") I saw one of the 3 first posts made by a guy calling himself "les paul" the thread title was something like "I just nailed the greates name"... I couldn't help but agree

Archived