Gibson Brands Forums

Area 51?

Rockin365

I would think that alot of fancy secret military technology is housed in those hangers. I saw a program recently where a weather satellite over Europe picked up the contrail of a plane flying from the States over Russia then back again. It was believed that it was flying in excess of 5000 mph.

As for Aliens, they reckon there are more planets in our universe that there are grains of sand on all the worlds beaches.. so there must be life elsewhere! We'd be stupid to think we were the only ones.

Its sad that we know more about the surface of the moon than we do about the bottom of our deepest Oceans..

Flight959

As for Aliens' date=' they reckon there are more planets in our universe that there are grains of sand on all the worlds beaches.. so there must be life elsewhere! We'd be stupid to think we were the only ones.

Its sad that we know more about the surface of the moon than we do about the bottom of our deepest Oceans..

Flight959

[/quote']

I think you have to be pretty small minded to think we are the only life forms in the vastness of the universe.

I wholehearted agree, it is sad that we know more about the surface of the moon than we do about the bottom of our deepest Oceans.

I know its great............. lol We also have coffee pots that can survive a atomic explosion; too bad the people it was designed for can not survive the same attack. Or the 25k hammer when a hardware store 21.00 hammer will do.

Good ole Gvt spending

LMFAO :D

Flight959

If you want to see Area 51, just type Area 51 in Google Earth. The buildings and runway are all shown. I also believe that there other forms of life in the universe, but none has visited us...

Archived