Gibson Brands Forums

Im starting to think....

Basshole

That Corrosion of conformity, The Holy Hand Grenade, Ignotum-Per-Ignocious, and Jesus is dead in my basement are all the same person or a group of people that now each other and might be possibly all in the same internet lounge or similar.

I kind of get that feeling too. The Holy Hand Grenade has a certain American dialect in some posts. A few times I've caught references to money posted in American terms. All I have to say is that there's nothing more despicable than an American posing as a Brit.

I kind of get that feeling too. The Holy Hand Grenade has a certain American dialect in some posts. A few times I've caught references to money posted in American terms. All I have to say is that there's nothing more despicable than an American posing as a Brit.

=D>

He also used the word "cookie"...no way this guy is from the other side of the pond. He is one of us!!!! Let' burn him at the stake!!!!!!

sterb023.gif

That Corrosion of conformity' date=' The Holy Hand Grenade, Ignotum-Per-Ignocious, and Jesus is dead in my basement are all the same person or a group of people that now each other and might be possibly all in the same internet lounge or similar.[/quote']

I thought about that too... :)

That Corrosion of conformity' date=' The Holy Hand Grenade, Ignotum-Per-Ignocious, and Jesus is dead in my basement are all the same person or a group of people that now each other and might be possibly all in the same internet lounge or similar.[/quote']

And that means what to whom?

Seems like some people have far too much time on thier hands.

It could be that whoever "it" is has multiple personalities. Therefore' date=' to them they are each a different person. Oh well, at least they are never alone and without conversation.[/quote']

Secure within my selves, as it were. I know the feeling. O:)

Ya know, I really don't give it much thought....

I have no doubt there's a world of scamboogery that goes on with different user accounts - I just don't care.

I'll treat them however they deserve to be treated regardless.

O:)

Archived