Gibson Brands Forums

My little guy is currently going under the knife.

duane v

Rocky said “Doc, it’s only a scratch.. and I’ll be better.. I’ll be better just as soon as I am able”

Poor little guy! Hope he’s better quickly. One of my cats had a little trip to the vet last Sunday and she’s healing up super fast. Animals seem to heal faster than people

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Dub-T-123 said:

Rocky said “Doc, it’s only a scratch.. and I’ll be better.. I’ll be better just as soon as I am able”

Poor little guy! Hope he’s better quickly. One of my cats had a little trip to the vet last Sunday and she’s healing up super fast. Animals seem to heal faster than people

HAHAHA!!!! Very witty of you ....lol.

The on-staff nurse told us last night Rocky is doing fine and we will be able to go pick him up today..... Poor little dude.

He's not going to be happy being a cone head for a few weeks and being in lock down in his new cage 4-weeks.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, duane v said:

HAHAHA!!!! Very witty of you ....lol.

The on-staff nurse told us last night Rocky is doing fine and we will be able to go pick him up today..... Poor little dude.

He's not going to be happy being a cone head for a few weeks and being in lock down in his new cage 4-weeks.

Thank goodness he's okay..... our pets become very much like family....tough when things happen to them!

• Like 1