Gibson Brands Forums

What do you guys like to do when your mad?

Basshole

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like to start banning people. Ban everyone who pisses me off. I think the ban is the only way to insure my position as king of the freaking world. Ban em all, let god sort em out. Ban, ban, ban, ban, ban.

=D> :- :- :- :- :- :- :- :-

I like to start banning people. Ban everyone who pisses me off. I think the ban is the only way to insure my position as king of the freaking world. Ban em all' date=' let god sort em out. Ban, ban, ban, ban, ban.

=D> :- :- :- :- :- :- :- :- [/quote']

Oh... Oh... ban me! Ban me!

I kill animals, spill their guts, skin em' with a Buck knife, then grill the meat. Drinking beer.

Sometimes I eat em'. Sometimes I give it to the dogs.

Ya never know.

Murph.

I kill animals' date=' spill their guts, skin em' with a Buck knife, then grill the meat. Drinking beer.

Sometimes I eat em'. Sometimes I give it to the dogs.

Ya never know.

Murph.[/quote']

Whoops. Sorry, I missed the title. I do that for fun.....

When I'm MAD I stalk IDIOTS........

Murph.

First I sit around feeling sorry for myself. That lasts about 30 seconds. Then I get on the forum and kick the living sh1t out of dip wads. Then I feel better and I go play with the kids. Then I mow the grass.

It's not perfect and it's not for everyone, but it works for me.

i shoot my Ar15' date=' AK47 and Polish Tantal while thinking of Hoyt crying like a little girl. always makes me feel better. :D[/quote']

What you perceive as "crying" is me falling down laughing at your shooting off your "look at me, I has got me several assualt weapons that make me/Fenn feel whole and better while protecting our country" guns.

What you perceive as "crying" is me falling down laughing at your shooting off your "look at me' date='[i'] I has got me[/i] several assualt weapons that make me/Fenn feel whole and better while protecting our country" guns.

Hilarious

What you perceive as "crying" is me falling down laughing at your shooting off your "look at me' date='[i'] I has got me[/i] several assualt weapons that make me/Fenn feel whole and better while protecting our country" guns.

fail

Archived