Gibson Brands Forums

Your Lucky Day

daveinspain

All of the above except the 59. I think I am the only one not in love with the guitar' date=' if I am going to buy a guitar I would not mind another custom, or better yet a real custom to my specs, one with H/S/H setup with a 5 way switch and the normal toggle would be a on/off toggle, in Wine with loads of binding but only dots on the fret board not those hidous markers and finally a 60's neck. Its a dream so this is my dream Gobson[/quote']

I'd rather have something that I wouldn't be afraid to play. :- Maybe a sweet R9 or three.

Family>friends>set up a charitable organization that helps people feed their families while trying to further their educations> Buy lots of expensive guitars and amps> Buy an old church and make it into the rock and roll palace I have dreamed about. It shall be called the Temple of Rock. Rock bands and local musicians can come and play on the alter of rock. Woooooo hoooooo.. > Party till it's 2099.

All of the above except the 59. I think I am the only one not in love with the guitar' date=' if I am going to buy a guitar I would not mind another custom, or better yet a real custom to my specs, one with H/S/H setup with a 5 way switch and the normal toggle would be a on/off toggle, in Wine with loads of binding but only dots on the fret board not those hidous markers and finally a 60's neck. Its a dream so this is my dream Gobson[/quote']

we used to burn people like you.

i keed i keed :-)

the FIRST thing i would do is clean up the tinkle on the floor!

then i would contact an attorney & accountant.

then i would go to austin & get it

then i would spend it on my family & investments

then i would start a Rottweiler Rescue & a door to door Spay & Neuter drive in my county.

I would buy all the land around Neo's compound and erect huge billboards with Obama's and Clinton's face on them. I would then mount huge spotlights that would light them up so travelers through the desert would see them for miles.

Every morning I would wake up early and steal Neo's paper.

Every Sunday I would toss a computer screen over the fence onto his front lawn.

I said buy a house. Second I would take care of family . Third is take care of friends. 4th is invest in my wifes field of work. 5th is let the rest sit and gain its modest interest. No way I am investing my money, especially in the stock market. Got plenty already at that point. Money is no drug to me.

P.S. I wouldnt complain about the tax on it either. I'm fricking rich!!!:-

I would buy all the land around Neo's compound and erect huge billboards with Obama's and Clinton's face on them. I would then mount huge spotlights that would light them up so travelers through the desert would see them for miles.

Every morning I would wake up early and steal Neo's paper.

Every Sunday I would toss a computer screen over the fence onto his front lawn.

I think on day 2 of your paper stealing you'd catch a brief glimpse of a laser sight as it made its way up to your forehead. And you'd only make it to day 2 because Neo wanted to give you a false sense of comfort to add a cruel trick to his desert justice. And you'd only see the laser sight because he wanted you to see it. And that's when the attack would come... not from the front *whoosh* but from the sides. From the other two velociraptors that you didn't even know were there.

House and family (well; the two go together).

After that who knows? Fix up my 914/4? Holiday somewhere nice?

I'm past the stage of feeling the need for a shed-load of guitars but if I had the boodle then perhaps I could be tempted. A '59 would be nice and I would certainly not be afraid to play it! After all; it's lasted 50 years already.

The big worry would be (although I'm game to find out) that when I got it home it was worse than my R0. What could I do then except sell it again, in a state of mild depression?

Family,

Friends,

Charity,

Me. I'd be happy with a Car ( AC Cobra 427), and knowing my family and friends were all looked after.

Party for everyone on the Gibby Forums with a star studded line up.

Everyones fav band would be there. would be held at Wembly Stadium.

I think on day 2 of your paper stealing you'd catch a brief glimpse of a laser sight as it made its way up to your forehead. And you'd only make it to day 2 because Neo wanted to give you a false sense of comfort to add a cruel trick to his desert justice. And you'd only see the laser sight because he wanted you to see it. And that's when the attack would come... not from the front *whoosh* but from the sides. From the other two velociraptors that you didn't even know were there.

Already thought of that....I would send my mother-in-law to fetch the paper.

I'd have to put a cabin On our 8 Acre's we own in Halifax VA. I try to go deer and turkey hunting every year during bow and black powder season. We sleep in a tent and when it snow's it's down right cold. So a small cabin as a get away and lodge would be nice.

Archived