Gibson Brands Forums

Has anyone seen the Movie Angels and Demons yet?

Im gona see it today. I saw x-men and star trek. X-men ****ed rocked...but star trek sucked. The best part in the x-men movie is when u can see the SG guitar in the backgound.

Am I just stupid or did you say Star Trek sucked?

Ok, AXE call your dudes in NY and take care of the kid.

AS for 'Angles and Demons'. I liked the book' date=' but not as much as I liked 'The Da Vinci Code'. I was very disappointed with 'The Da Vinci Code' movie. I'll wait on the DVD of the movie.

[/quote']

For me, it was the opposite. I loved the book 'Angels and Demons' but didn't get into 'The Da Vinci Code.' I'm looking forward to the new movie.

Im gona see it today. I saw x-men and star trek. X-men ****ed rocked...but star trek sucked. The best part in the x-men movie is when u can see the SG guitar in the backgound.

What SG? When? I just saw the movie yesterday and don't remember seeing like that.

AS for 'Angles and Demons'. I liked the book' date=' but not as much as I liked 'The Da Vinci Code'. I was very disappointed with 'The Da Vinci Code' movie. I'll wait on the DVD of the movie.

[/quote']

+1 I wish I would have read Angles and Demons first cuz it was just harder to take after reading The Da Vinci Code reading-wise. Great story tho.

It's been so long since I've read it that I'm thinking the movie will be good. I'm sure I forgot lots of what was in the book.

Archived