Gibson Brands Forums

other guitar forums you go to?

Basshole

I belong to the Digitech forum, Epiphone Amp forum, EverythingSG forum and of course the LPF but this is the busiests forum in terms of constant posting of them all.

And where I waste ...er...spend most of my time -

Only here, and the Epi forum under Matiac, wouldn't let me keep G&F when they changed their format, sometimes the Marshall site...haven't been there in a while though, I think they're still more like a message board, I dunno, they could have changed it over. Mostly Epiphone and here.

I only belong to two other forums and rarely go on them. Fender and guitarists.net. Guitarists.net is actually pretty cool but I haven't been there enough to feel like I'm in the clique, you know. But I think it's well moderated and full of some knowledgable and entertaining people. Fender is just a little boring to me. It's not like I intentionally avoid it, I just never think to click in there :-k

I've said it before. This place is the best. Lets hope it stays around =P~

I'm a member of the epiphone-forum and the epi-wiki-forum too.

Sometimes I visit the guitarworld.de forum, but not very much.

I'm registered on the vox-forum but there's no real discussion like here.

Peter

I have accounts at the Epiphone and Fender forums. I like the Epi forum. I used to really like the Feder Forum, but a few folks that I liked to banter with stopped showing up and I got tired of the Group Moderation and no personal Avatars.

This forum is the coolest Guitar Forum I've found. Just busy enough without being too fast to keep up with, and Gibson makes the fine Qualtiy guitars.

Archived