Gibson Brands Forums

Favorite Cereal?

pumpkin

i also really like Honeycomb' date=' but they tear my mouth up & Super Sugar Crisp, but they make your tinkle smell funny.[/quote']

I really have to question this......

Serious.....

Explain.....

well, honeycomb cereal is so big & hard, it scratches my mouth. super sugar crisp... well, it just does. dont know why. im not the only one who says this. ask around. it really does. kinda like asparagus does.

Listen.

If your very quiet you can hear the "snap' date=' crackle, pop" of Murph's arteries. [/quote']

Actually, I eat a lot of corn feed deer, catfish from my pond, and natural veggies from my 30+ acres of heaven.

I only do pork on Holidays............

Well, and breakfast......

BOB EVANS RULES......................

Murph.

Actually' date=' I eat a lot of corn feed deer, catfish from my pond, and natural veggies from my 30+ acres of heaven.

I only do pork on Holidays............

Well, and breakfast......

BOB EVANS RULES......................

Murph.[/quote']

So every day plus twice on 14 additional days spread throughout the year. That's 379 times in a non-leap year. :-k

So every day plus twice on 14 additional days spread throughout the year. That's 379 times in a non-leap year. :-k

ROCK ON HOMZ.!

I wish I could do math.....

You da man............

Murph.....

ROCK ON HOMZ.!

I wish I could do math.....

You da man............

Murph.....

It's a gift.

BTW there are only 7 national holidays. Of coarse that doesn't count other recognized holidays like Easter and such. Since I am unsure if you celebrate Groundhog Day and the various others I presume 14 days to account for all your extra pork BBQ days.

Archived