Gibson Brands Forums

David Carradine is gone...

KSG_Standard

He was a troubled soul. He filmed the new "Kung Fu" series in Toronto. I have a good friend who worked on the set with him. He was not pleasant to be around most of the time.

I hope at last youve found your peace Mr. Carradine.

He was a troubled soul. He filmed the new "Kung Fu" series in Toronto. I have a good friend who worked on the set with him. He was not pleasant to be around most of the time.

I hope at last youve found your peace Mr. Carradine.

Most people who hang themselves in a hotel room are either troubled souls or looking for the ultimate orgasm. At least he had only been dead about 12 hours before being found. Could be like the dude from Quiet Riot who wasn't missed by anyone for about 2 weeks.....I'd like to think Homz would notice I wasn't around before the worms ate into my brain.

I read one report that said it was "accidental"...he was naked and the rope was around his neck and "other" parts of his body.

=D>

I know I often "accidentally" get naked and wrap ropes from the curtains around my neck...

I had just borrowed the Kung Fu DVDS from my Dad and was watching Albert Salmi try to beat up the Chinaman. I loved that Kooky Show. Rest David Caradine, and act again with your Father in the after life. (John Caradine was a truly Great Actor).

Remember - if you don't post pictures' date=' it never happened.[/quote']

Never leave a paper trail. Makes the denial more believable. Nobody's gonna be writing headlines about *this* girl dying naked and alone in a hotel in Bangkok. At least not with a picture attached.

Never leave a paper trail. Makes the denial more believable. Nobody's gonna be writing headlines about *this* girl dying naked and alone in a hotel in Bangkok. At least not with a picture attached.

Well, it wouldn't have to be anything too extreme. Just things draped loosely here and there. You know... just to get an idea of what you're talking about....=D>

Archived