Gibson Brands Forums

please read this everyone please i need help bad...................................

curtis adkins

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ I don't know, this guy's case is pretty compelling.

Do you have 2 kid's no job / live with your mom / have no car/ no house of your own / no wife ??

We'll see, if he doesn't respond or doesn't want it, I'll give it to the next neediest guy.

Right now, that's you...

Ok, you have a computer and internet, BUT NO JOB? Sell crap on ebay, you wouldnt believe what people is wililng to buy (broken stuff, LEGOs, old bicycle parts, old non working radios, pizza boxes, VINTAGE pizza boxes, the list goes on and on.

You have "2 kid's / no job / i live with my mom / i have no car/ no house of my own / no wife / no daddy" somehow I think your top priority shouldn't be "JP's #1 les paul", it should be getting a job and taking care of your kids.

Once you change your priorities and take care of your life the way you should be, things will start comming into place for you to SAVE and BUY a Gibson, a real gibson. As some of the guys said, it took most of us long to buy our first.

One more thing, Jimmy Page's #1? You do know not even Jimmy Page himself owns such guitar, do you?

^ I don't know' date=' this guy's case is pretty compelling.

Do you have 2 kid's no job / live with your mom / have no car/ no house of your own / no wife ??

We'll see, if he doesn't respond or doesn't want it, I'll offer it to the next neediest guy,[/quote']

4-Kids, 2-Dogs, working full time, married for 22-years, 2-cars, paying for my house. Can't blame a guy for trying...

You have "2 kid's / no job / i live with my mom / i have no car/ no house of my own / no wife / no daddy" somehow I think your top priority shouldn't be "JP's #1 les paul"' date=' it should be getting a job and taking care of your kids.[/quote']

Maybe he needs the guitar to put food on the table and support his family? :-s

Maybe only a JP signature will do the job?

I'm needy timmykins.

Well, let's see...first you write "Tim is a d*ck" on a post it note, then you ask me for something free.

Tisk, tisk...

So how about we try this.

Everyone send me $100 so I can buy a new LP and then we turn around and send someone else $100 so he can buy one and so on until we all have a new LP.

Sounds good to me, as I am the one stuck in a third world country overrun by commies, I should be the first to benefit from that new forum feature, you know, in case things turn worst here and I don't make it :-

You wont find much sympathy here, stop begging a get out there and work hard for it like everybody else if you realy want it.Only then will you truly love it.:-

Wow' date=' talk about a coincidence...

I was actually contemplating donating this one to somebody looking for a free Les Paul.

What are the odds of that??

[img']http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg225/Gibson_Tim/IMG_2274.jpg[/img]

Dont send it yet Tim... I dont have enough room for another one of your rubbish guitars! :-k=D>=;:^o YES that was a JOKE!!

:D/ :D/

Regards

Axe's post it note was funny

F-ck it, Ill say it first.

WHAT THE **** WERE YOU THINKING when you decided to have 2 kids without having a job or any stability?

WTF are you doing asking for charity after crashing 2 cars in the most irresponsible way, not to mention being a pothead.

Well this was bad timing.

I've been volunteering as a guitar instructor at my wife's school for the past 3 months and we're just finishing up. I've run a guitar club almost non-stop everyday and just last week gave out awards to the top three kids and bought them prizes (from my own $$).

Two kids rec'd gift cards for a local music store.

The best kid --- who owned a crappy, half-broken electric guitar --- was given a used Les Paul.

Damn....you should have posted this two weeks ago before I gave the kid the Les Paul!

Well this was bad timing.

I've been volunteering as a guitar instructor at my wife's school for the past 3 months and we're just finishing up. I've run a guitar club almost non-stop everyday and just last week gave out awards to the top three kids and bought them prizes (from my own $$).

Two kids rec'd gift cards for a local music store.

The best kid --- who owned a crappy' date=' half-broken electric guitar --- was given a used Les Paul.

Damn....you should have posted this two weeks ago before I gave the kid the Les Paul! [/quote']

I think your student deserved it more than Curtis. After 3-pages of replies, he hasn't even shown up to defend himself. BTW, I also agree with Thundergod...

Archived