Gibson Brands Forums

please read this everyone please i need help bad...................................

curtis adkins

Curtis contact the Folks at Gibson through Human Resources and apply for work. They a great folks. They have some jobs open. Your passion for Les Paul guitars is cool. I think you should build that LP at the factory in Nashville. Be strong. Your a guitar player!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Y'know, there actually was a woman who raised her hand at a Prs Obama press meeting, and told him that nobody loves her when she's down and out...could he please fix her up with another bathroom, oh yeah, and a car!

I sez ti myself: I need to write to Washington and explain exactly why I need a new Gibson Acoustic! Mr President, won't you see this dire need?

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz

My friends all drive Porches, I must make amends

Worked hard all my lifetime, no help from my friends.

So O Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz?

Love,

Guido

Screw this guy, my sob story is way better:

I am 30 with a wife and no kids (yet). I lost 20% of my 401K last year, but my money market is making up for it. I have a 2 year old car, but I still owe the bank a bunch of money for it. I have never been with two chicks at the same time. I cant smoke at my desk at work, I have to go outside. Because of the crappy economy, I had to drop 3 of my favorite mailers for overpriced California wines. Last time I checked, I came in at five inches, just barely! I owe about $20,000 in student loans, and I have a gay dog named Ajax. I had to spend almost a whole week in Detroit last month for work. I made a mistake on my taxes and got back $300 less than I thought I would. I am a New York Knicks fan. I have an ex-girlfriends name tattooed on my shoulder, but its in Chinese, so I tell people it means "bad mother ****er".

I totally deserve this guitar way more than this boob. Please ship it ground asap.

This guy keeps talking about how all is good 'cause he 'is still smokin' to be honest I think his problems started when he took up 'smokin' .........

This dude needs help' date=' and it is not in the form of a guitar ;) [/quote']

Here are some guitars for the guy....

3.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

maybe he should add a floor pedal

talentboosterxz2.jpg

Assuming that what you say is true, and also assuming that basic goodness still exists in our society today, I want to believe you and help you. But I can't. It does seem that your priorities are out of order. What your asking for is something that takes some people a life-time to achieve. Don't forget that your not alone in your hardships. Everyone faces hardships in their life at some point. Your life is what you make it. My advice would be pray for guidance.[-o< You have obviously been mislead. Good luck and God bless.

Since Curtis has left the buiding' date=' someone from the forum must have sent him his/her LP. Who was this noble donor?

:- [/quote']

It was given to Curtis by Les Paul himself! It was presented last night with a formal ceremony during Les's 94th birthday bash. Afterward they jammed together to cover of Stairway to Heaven, it was great!

Perhaps' date=' but if the dude was seriously in need and had the kind of talent he boasts about he'd have gotten a sponsor and today would be playing a LP, it all stinks - something for nothing and chicks for almost free with 2 kids...[/quote']

Man this stinks...we can smell it even here in Belgium, from over the great Atlantic ocean right to Europe...

Archived