Gibson Brands Forums

please read this everyone please i need help bad...................................

curtis adkins

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

blablablablabla blablablablabla blablablablablablablablablablablablablablablabla

blablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablabla

blablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablabla WOW blablablablablablablab

lablabla SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO blablablablablablablablablablablablablabla

blablablablablablablablablablablablabla WOW blablablablablablablablablablablabla

blablablablablablablablablablablablablablabla SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO blablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablablabla

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ARE YOU AN IDIOT????!!!!

• 3 months later...
i got a 2008 lp standard and yes i payed for it it is a killer guitar i would not trade it for anything =P~[/img]l_1ea71005f7824b8e8e083b039d6d808d.jpg

Is there a picture there? Because it doesn't load for me.

And if you do have the guitar, and knowing your obsession with the page guitar, then why don't you upgrade it, ,with the Jimmy Page parts and wiring and historic les paul plastic parts?

Holy c**p.

He's back.... After 130 posts.

Curtis, I'm sorry to say it but you are complete waste of time. Stop smoking pot, get up off your backside and get a job like everyone else in the WORLD and then maybe, just maybe you might actually get somewhere in your life instead of degrading yourself by begging.

Everyone's parents pass away too soon but if yours could see you now, he'd be turning in his grave.

******!!!!!

I'm really sorry if this seem harsh but:

That's pathetic... get a job and an apartment before a guitar.

get your priorities straight.

People die it's as simple as that and I doubt that your father would be pleased with this begging.

what are you going to do when your mother passes on?

I'm done

Archived