• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Neo

6'6

300 pounds of pure war mongering' date=' kansas bred, gun toten badass

homz

6'1

200 pounds of pissed off, anti establishment, revolution stirring power[/quote']

I think that you got your description of homz wrong...it should read;

homz

6' 5"

250 lbs of chickenlegged, anti establishment, sh!t stirring, half wit!:-

I think that you got your description of homz wrong...it should read;

homz

6' 5"

250 lbs of chickenlegged' date=' anti establishment, sh!t stirring, half wit!:-

[/quote']

I don't think so!

Maybe 6'5" 220 lbs of chicken-legged is accurate. But, he's *not* anti-establishment. He's anti YOUR idea of establishment. And when you can pass through Navy Nuke School, you're welcome to talk about what a "half-wit" he is. Maybe he can't spell, but neither can my sister and she's working for the Attorney General in her state. And she was hired for a *specific* case that they knew would be complicated.

From what I've seen, the "establishment" just doesn't like to have people who have some empathy unless saying so suits their needs. (Ex: Clarence Thomas and Samuel Alito were praised for their empathy while Sonia Sotomayor is condemned). It's sooooo much easier to think that a person ends up on welfare because of their own failings rather than thinking they were a victim of circumstance.

Reagan's "welfare queens" barely even existed, but y'all have been rallying around it for decades now. You're "pro-life" but you have no problem with the death penalty...or for that matter, *not* providing services for humans you deem not worthy (like illegal aliens or their children). Unless you can call it "humanitarian" you don't want to do it. Prime example is bringing burn victims from the Mexico pre-school fire. If those same children were in this country without a visa, you'd be *****ing about how they're "draining" your money. But put them on a plane and say you're "helping," well that's ok.

As long as we have enough money to feed our kids, we're happy. Give them a few extra benefits and we're ecstatic. We have not been taxed to the point of being unable to afford our home (though the Repugs in Indiana have tried). We pay our fair share. We just ask that it be used to benefit society in general rather than put money in the war fund.

reagans welfare queens DO exist.i have medicaid patient that drives a hummer. and another that drives a brand new charger. i have worked all over Indiana and it is the same every where. dont drink the koolaid; i have seen it with my own eyes...every day.

reagans welfare queens DO exist.i have medicaid patient that drives a hummer. and another that drives a brand new charger. i have worked all over Indiana and it is the same every where. dont drink the koolaid; i have seen it with my own eyes...every day.

You forget...I have *also* worked in health care in many areas. I'm not just filling their scripts either. I'm doing their tests. I *know* there are people who abuse the system, but that doesn't mean *everybody* abuses the system. And I still don't believe that a child should suffer because a parent is an idiot. For every "questionable" case I saw coming from Medicaid, there were probably 2 or 3 that *actually* needed the ordered test. My hope is that my work will actually save the state some money eventually. After all, having a test doesn't really compare to having surgery, money-wise.

welfare abuse is so rampant it borders on ludicrous.

you can say i'm a bad person all you want, but the reality is that its not my (society's) job to take care of everyone. religions and charities do that. forcibly taking taxpayer funds to pay for illegimate children, RAMPANT drug abuse, etc is unacceptable. why should i pay for something that is morally unacceptable to me?

are there people who "need"it? sure. but there are some common sense ideas that should be enacted to control the balloon that is welfare.

FennRX - If you encounter so much Welfare Fraud, why don't you go ahead and turn in the perpetrators? If there's some Ethical Reason, lets fight to change that. Doctors and Nurses are the ones who see it, you should have the power to stop it.

I voted for Homz.

Here's why:

-Let's say Homz said something that really offended people (not their political views) but actually offended someone and they said something, he'd apologize (or Wicked1 would make him..)

-If Neo did that and you said something he'd probably call you stupid and write a 4 page long essay outlining how "stupid" you are just to feed his all consuming ego.

-Homz is most likely just baiting you most of the time.

-Neo is most likely trying to show off.

Not to mention Homz has all these heartwarming threads about his kids and their various accomplishments as well as videos of his band. Neo has a TON of threads aimed at putting people down.

Neo does have a much sweeter guitar collection but there are a lot of mean people with nice things.

I've never seen Homz insult anyone other than NEO, KSG and me. Neo, on the other hand, feels as though it his god-given right to piss on anyone (though he has never taken a shot at some of the more established members of this site such as R9, Thunder, and AXE)...He realizes what a mistake that would be.

Homz of course...

He has that wicked redhead backing him up (or cooking his meals... it's the same to me:-")

He has kick-*** kids

Also ha has guys backing him up in random unexpected places... like Equador :-

Lol

The post right post ive seen in a while. :-s:-k

I've never seen Homz insult anyone other than NEO' date=' KSG and me. Neo, on the other hand, feels as though it his god-given right to piss on anyone (though he has never taken a shot at some of the more established members of this site such as R9, Thunder, and AXE)...He realizes what a mistake that would be.

[/quote']

I got hit a couple times when i joined this forum..but me and homz are cool now...right? :-s

NeoConMan just wants attention he does not care whether he is right the only thing he wants is to convince himself he is right.

I voted for Homz i cant stand NeoConMan he is always angry at something he reminds me of those left wing fanatics that complained about everything in the 70's the sad part is he is a Conservative.

Although i would say messing with Neo is kind of fun.

NeoConMan just wants attention he does not care whether he is right the only thing he wants is to convince himself he is right.

I voted for Homz i cant stand NeoConMan he is always angry at something he reminds me of those left wing fanatics that complained about everything in the 70's the sad part is he is a Conservative.

Although i would say messing with Neo is kind of fun.

So who would win in a thumb war?

Archived