Gibson Brands Forums

Neo Vs Homz

Basshole

But' date=' he doesn't always take a stance. Sometimes he backs away to "observe the human animal" or something like that as he calls it.

[/quote']

Sometimes you learn more by watching than by participating.

Observing the "other" side is often very influential n your own position.

Homz *always* has a position. He just doesn't always state it. And, from personal experience, I know it is changeable.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Y'all go ahead and pick sides. They've both always been alright by me. As a matter of fact I ain't found no one I haven't disliked yet. All Y'all have been cool so far. So I'll Umpire. So no Biteing, Hair pulling, Eye gouging, Nut kicking, Ear twisting, or Head butting. "Now" what are y'all's opinion's on people that leave nasty soiled baby diapers in Grocerie carts and in the parking lot's where their cars had been?+:-@

"Now" what are y'all's opinion's on people that leave nasty soiled baby diapers in Grocerie carts and in the parking lot's where their cars had been?+:-@

;) ...they surely play mustangs, jaguars and jazzmasters?

I trully hope that was the correct answer, did I win something?+:-@

Someone said:

It's sooooo much easier to think that a person ends up on welfare because of their own failings rather than thinking they were a victim of circumstance.

----Actually, it's EASIER to think of them as victims of circumstance. And I don't think anyone has a problem with welfare recipients who were victims of circumstance.

They also said:

We just ask that it be used to benefit society in general rather than put money in the war fund.

----Actually, money which is put into the war fund is put there in order to benefit society (maybe in the longer run than you are used to seeing). And in what your own words would be if were things reversed "It's sooooo much easier to think that money going to a 'war fund' does not benefit society rather than thinking that the number of American leaders crazy enough to love war for its own or for corporations' sake is almost certainly zero.

They also said:

We just ask that it be used to benefit society in general rather than put money in the war fund.

----Actually' date=' money which is put into the war fund is put there in order to benefit society (maybe in the longer run than you are used to seeing). And in what your own words would be if were things reversed "It's sooooo much easier to think that money going to a 'war fund' does not benefit society rather than thinking that the number of American leaders crazy enough to love war for its own or for corporations' sake is almost certainly zero.

[/quote']

If the germans had gotten it their way back in 45 we wouldn't be arguing over this stuff...

But if we did, we would be doing so in german, which would be awesome and at the same time weird.

No war is meant to benefit society. Now that's my opinion, if I was Neo I would have said something like "thinking a war benefits society is stupid". But I'm me so I just gave my opinion =P~

So if Homz is asleep because he has to work' date=' I am not allowed to say anything in his favor? Is *nobody* allowed to defend him? Cause I think I've seen a few. Of ALL the people here, I think I know more about what he truly believes than anyone else.[/quote']

You wrote a big long post talking about what both you and Homz believed in. I was fine with you voicing your opinion, but I think Homz should be able to say what he wants to say on his own.

You wrote a big long post talking about what both you and Homz believed in. I was fine with you voicing your opinion' date=' but I think Homz should be able to say what he wants to say on his own.[/quote']

He is able to say it---when he's awake and I don't have his computer. Neither of those were the case at the time. So, of *course* I will respond when a nitwit calls him a half-wit.

Homz

Do you see the true color of everybody here?

I was thinking the same thing. I made something that was ment as joke.

But now you see what people really are thinking.

I'm not sure anyone can ever know what someone is truly thinking, but you can judge tendencies. I just don't always expect to be right. Sometimes I get surprises. I like the surprises. That's the real point behind most, if not all, of my controversial posts. If I could get real emotional responses from threads like 'Customs Vs. Lp Standards' I'd post that, but that sort of thing just doesn't often get emotional.

Well ppl who are normaly neo followers are now becoming homz lovers...it weird. [-(

My theory is that most of what you call Neo followers are just not willing to admit he is the scorpion from that fable I posted.

My theory is that most of what you call Neo followers are just not willing to admit he is the scorpion from that fable I posted.

This post:

So this scorpion asks a frog for a back ride over the stream. The frog says, no way you'll sting me and we will drown. The scorpion says, no I wouldn't do that. So, the frog thinks a bit and eventually decides to give the scorpion a ride across the stream. Half way across the stream the scorpion stings the frog. Just before the frog falls bellow the water to his death he says, why now we both shall perish. The scorpion says, it's in my nature. I'm a scorpion.

This post:

So this scorpion asks a frog for a back ride over the stream. The frog says' date=' no way you'll sting me and we will drown. The scorpion says, no I wouldn't do that. So, the frog thinks a bit and eventually decides to give the scorpion a ride across the stream. Half way across the stream the scorpion stings the frog. Just before the frog falls bellow the water to his death he says, why now we both shall perish. The scorpion says, it's in my nature. I'm a scorpion.

[/quote']

Ha! [-(=D> =D>

Archived