Gibson Brands Forums

Pics of you SG's....Somebody had to do it.........Again!

Laney1566

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow. That is really sweet. I want an SG with p90s so bad!

That's a damn fine guitar you got there, Timotheedle!

I've played many, many guitars with P90s, but none sound as good as an SG with P90s. There's some magic about the synergy of all that make up the tone.

Shred Bringer... Your SG is absolutely amazing. That grain is awesome.

It looks nicely broken in too.

Thank you!

I feel really lucky about that one. Got it new in 08 sight unseen from Guitar Center. I was really happy it didn't come looking like some of the 4 piece Heritage Orange SG's that I had seen earlier in the year.

I don't own a gibson, sadly. But i do have a epiphone. My sg is a 2005 g400 standard. It's been through a lot. I think it plays as well as any modern gibson sg.004.jpg

I've had it for almost 4 years. I broke the tone knob, which is why a strat knob is on it. I wrapped the strings around the tailpiece because my strings cut grooves into it over the years, and caused my strings to break constantly. My sg's kind of like a jr now, because i've cut the wires for the rythmn pick up, i took it out at one point. I put it back in, but never took the time to fix the wiring.

006.jpg

I don't have any new images of my guitars to submit. However, considering the time of year, I suppose it's cool to put up this photo. It's my '94 Standard. I sent this out as my holiday card to my friends last year. I'm working on a new one, I'll put that up when I take it...

card_photo_email.jpg

Archived