Gibson Brands Forums

This Forum needs...

matiac

...a post your music section, so I wouldn't have to come to the lounge to tell everyone I've posted 2 new tunes at the soundclick address below, one's called "Blue Sneakered Prowler", and the other's called "Fastlane Comet". That way there, the lounge would be freed up for other important issues. :-

...a post your music section' date=' so I wouldn't have to come to the lounge to tell everyone I've posted 2 new tunes at the soundclick address below, one's called "Blue Sneakered Prowler", and the other's called "Fastlane Comet". That way there, the lounge would be freed up for other important issues. :- [/quote']

I think that's a great idea! :-$

I wonder if there's server space to accommodate.

My guitar may gently weep, but she has no political views to share, and I THINK she's Agnostic, although I won't bet on that. But yeah, a music AND video section, and devote that particular forum to just that. But thanks, that's what keeps me doing 'em!

You rock brother!;) =D> That sounds excellent. I really dig the guitar work and tone on Fastlane Comet!!!=D> =D>

The only critique that I have' date=' is that there are no political or religious lyrics in those tunes...:-k

Thanks for the post!=D> :D/ [/quote']

After thinking about it a while "Fastlane Comet" would be a statement of sorts, kinda like a thumbed nose to speed limits? :-k

Well thank you, it's just one of those things I get an idea for, and head for the "studio", which consists of a Zoom 505II, a Zoom MRS8, and my laptop, loaded with the "Audacity" freeware, all on a coffee table in the Living Room. And the best thing about this configuration is it's totally portable...I can bring it anywhere there's a 110 plug. But again, thanks, I don't know how they happen, they just happen. The worst part is thinking up a name for the song.

Archived