Gibson Brands Forums

LP Double Cutaway Club

esch

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No offense meant yoda but that was a rather pitiful job it looked like you dabbed gray paint on a the pic. and the toggle switch was a dead giveaway

That's the joke, if i was trying to lie and say i really had one, i'd get a picture off of the internet.

Hi Guys,

This is my first post here and thought it made sense to be in this topic! I would love to add a photo of my Faded DC, I know it's not a 'Standard' but I hope it still warrants entry, however I can't work out how to upload the images from my Mac!!!!.

A little help would be appreciated.....

Thanks

Rob

• 2 months later...

3....1 "Faded" (TV Yellow), and 2 "Junior Lites" (Slightly Modded).

"Faded TV Yellow" (with added Grover's, 5 layer pickguard, and '59 TRC.)

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

Red "Junior Lite," (with added tuplip tuners, and TP-6 Tailpiece)

DSC_0016-2.jpg

DSC_0015-1.jpg

Black "Junior Lite," (with same added hardware, as the red one, only in "gold.")

DSC_0011-1.jpg

DSC_0013-1.jpg

CB

• 4 months later...

Esch, Mine is identical to yours. Same color, too. Mine's an '04 instead of an '03. What can you say? I wish I'd bought two of them when I had the chance.

I've gotta admit it's great to see so many dcs. To be honest, I have yet to see another one in my neck of the woods and I bought mine 'on faith' when I ordered it on the net. I had never seen one 'in the flesh' but had coveted them in the catalogs for a long time before I pulled the trigger and if Gibby every re-issues them with the slim neck I WILL buy another one. If every Gibby was built to the quality of my dc pro there wouldn't be any nonsense talk about quality, period.

Archived