Gibson Brands Forums

Wow... Brutal. Moment of silence please....

pants

*sigh*

I bid on it.

I'll get my butt whipped but I felt obliged to try.

Somehow I had a feeling this would appeal to you Scott..... Here is hoping you get it and turn it into something cool! You don't even need to attempt a sound port like I just did on my Yamaha... I think this one is "Ported" enough. =D>

Hey Scott.....

If you win the auction' date=' make sure she packages it up nice. You wouldn't want to have it damaged in shipping!

Or for fun, open it up with the UPS guy standing there to "Confirm" it is all in one piece..... O:) [/quote']

that would be so funny. do a 'steve-o' kinda tirade. WTF?!?!? start pushing the driver around, etc....

I wouldn't dare try that because with my luck "G" would be delivering my area that day. "G" is a UPS driver who is a very pleasant slender blonde lady with ponytail and ribbon, looks like the real-life version of Betty Cooper from the Archie comics. She is truly as pleasant as she is attractive. I couldn't pull a stunt like that because I would just be standing there with a string of drool hanging from my lower lip, gurgling on a monosyllabic utterance, unable to form consonants with my otherwise overactive mouth.

And she's a black belt in some gawd-awful martial art besides.

I wouldn't dare try that because with my luck "G" would be delivering my area that day. "G" is a UPS driver who is a very pleasant slender blonde lady with ponytail and ribbon' date=' looks like the real-life version of Betty Cooper from the Archie comics. She is truly as pleasant as she is attractive. I couldn't pull a stunt like that because I would just be standing there with a string of drool hanging from my lower lip, gurgling on a monosyllabic utterance, unable to form consonants with my otherwise overactive mouth.

And she's a black belt in some gawd-awful martial art besides.[/quote']

You never know... she may feel "sorry" for your loss and want to consoul you... =P~ :D

Hamina, hamina, hamina, =D>

gulp

hubba, hubba! =D>/

And hear I thought you were actually makin' money on the motor sickle parts. You were just in love with Betty Cooper.

I liked her too over Veronica. High maintenance gals just didn't do a thing for me.

Archived