Gibson Brands Forums

Garden update

Cruznolfart

By special request, a few recent pics of the garden project. NOTE: This is a LEGAL, registered grow operation and these pics should in no way be interpreted as encouragement to break the law or use illegal substances. [-(=P~

Most recent sub-project was floating a rain cover over the plants to protect them from the possible seasonal rains in their last weeks of flowering. The construction was very primitive, having to use as a "foundation" the 20 10 foot T-posts which were not especially straight in line nor plumb. As you can see, it worked. It has, so far, withstood two rains and a few gusts of 25-30 mph. It should last the duration, which I expect to be just another couple weeks.

This'll give an idea of the super-structure I built off the t-posts.

HPIM0978.jpg

HPIM0977.jpg

HPIM0976.jpg

And here it is with the membrane installed...a beyotch of a job!

HPIM0985.jpg

HPIM0984.jpg

HPIM0989.jpg

And a not-very-good shot of some foliage...

HPIM0975.jpg

HPIM0986.jpg

Cruz' date='

Thats funny...

Ive been into a few houses recently where there was more weed Growing in each room than you have in your garden.

Quite the little GREEN FINGERS...

LMFAO

Regards[/quote']

Simon, What sorta pisses me off is that it's dangerous for you to do that. There was a time when the peeps that grew this stuff small scale were very mellow, wouldn't even consider hurting someone for something as moronic as pot theft. Now it's as bad as horse-rustling used to be, people shoot at each other over the stuff. BUT...when I was young it was 7-10 bucks an ounce. Now, for whatever reason(s), it's substantially more costly and, thus, more attractive to more people, some of them very serious (read: dangerous) about their business.

I don't have to tell you to be careful when you smell the skunk...:-k

Simon' date=' What sorta pisses me off is that it's dangerous for you to do that. There was a time when the peeps that grew this stuff small scale were very mellow, wouldn't even consider hurting someone for something as moronic as pot theft. Now it's as bad as horse-rustling used to be, people shoot at each other over the stuff. BUT...when I was young it was 7-10 bucks an ounce. Now, for whatever reason(s), it's substantially more costly and, thus, more attractive to more people, some of them very serious (read: dangerous) about their business.

I don't have to tell you to be careful when you smell the skunk...[-X

[/quote']

Its not the people its the traps..... Fatal if you take the wrong steps...

I didn't see any more Epis on the trees' date=' guess they ripen early.. did you already 'pick' them??

[/quote']

Yes, I wanted to get the Epis off the trees before I let the crew have at 'em. I don't want anyone with scissors and red eyes anywhere NEAR my guits!

Its not the people its the traps..... Fatal if you take the wrong steps...

Hope that's seriously prosecutable there, Simon. Here we have the same thing but out on the vast expanses of public forests. Occasionally a hunting party will stumble across a big cartel-grow...10-20,000 plants and more. But the paisanos are always gone by the time the Law gets there. They take hours and hours working their way into the grows because of the traps, some as you say, deadly.

If you ever have trouble with the law get a Nintendohttp://www.asylum.com/2009/09/22/drug-raid-takes-back-seat-to-nintendo-wii/?icid=main|main|dl1|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.asylum.com%2F2009%2F09%2F22%2Fdrug-raid-takes-back-seat-to-nintendo-wii%2F

LOL! I saw that article...can you believe that?! I wonder what the explanation would have been if the wii had been booby trapped or something equally devastating.

I just wanted to see those christmas trees again Cruzn'.=D>

Always happy to show off nature's bounty, compadre. I had to spray sulfur today, found the first hint of powdery mildew. Nipped it in the....(snort)...BUD. But they're looking bettah and bettah every day now.

Archived