Gibson Brands Forums

So. If Post Count Now Means Nothing......

Murph

The entire thread was about raising your post count.....

Drink a beer?

Sure.....

No...the entire thread was a joke. I would know. I started it.

If I cared about my post count, wouldn't I have more than 2000+ since early 2008? Most people get to my post count within six months.

Glad you got your post count up' date=' there......

:D/

[/quote']

Thanks...you should join it. It is quite therapeutic.

The thread also is quite useless...like this conversation. We both increased our post counts by at least four and added absolutely nothing to the forum. Congrats on your increased post count.

Is 339 the same as Lucille?

No. The 339 is a smaller 335, pretty much. Lucille is a different animal, and even bigger than a 335, and has no F holes.

The specs have changed a few times I think, although I'm no expert on a Lucille. ksdaddy, retro, HallGroper, L5, I don't know, there are a bunch of people here with far more knowledge about "Lucille".

Best of luck....

Murph.

OK, I found one 12fret.com, but the figure still doesn't look as good as the Vintage Sunburst. Murph, you put me on a quest. I hope I don't run into the knights who say Ni(!) on this quest...

Gibson_ES-339_figured_top.jpg

Here are some more (you can see the figure better in these)...

Gibson_ES-339_figured_top_tp.jpg

Gibson_ES-339_figured_top_bk.jpg

If you have a lot of posts against your name' date=' it means you have

spent too much time posting and not enough time playing guitar.

You eventually will look become like this.....

[img']http://www.walksydneystreets.net/photos/naremburn-posts-red-squared-n.jpg[/img]

I think this is what happens when you take the forum too seriously. All work and no play makes Johnny a sad,bent over little man.

OK' date=' I found one 12fret.com, but the figure still doesn't look as good as the Vintage Sunburst. Murph, you put me on a quest. I hope I don't run into the knights who say Ni(!) on this quest...

[/quote']

Man, you're right, rocket. The red just doesn't do justice to the flame.

At least, not in the photo.

:-k

What's the point?

:-k

You know, it never occurred to me that post count was a contest of sorts. So we all lost a few. Personally I don't care, although it's obviously important to others (and that's OK too).

I just like "talking" with my on-line buddies, and fortunately there are forums that let me do that.

Notes

Archived