Gibson Brands Forums

Something From Alice

Californiaman

No worries...I was actually thinkin bout learning some Alice Cooper songs lately' date=' never put much thought to hit until I heard some of his songs again the other night.[/quote']

Now we're talking.

I recommend "Go to Hell". Cool Riff. The band used SG's

I have long enjoyed Alice in Chains. I am a Metal Head.

I'm a 43 year old Metal Head....But one of the originals nonetheless!!

Thanks so much, Californiaman! Reese & I first heard that song about 3 weeks ago and will be buying the CD soon. Gibson has to love the vid too Jerry on SG Custom & WD on LP Custom! I couldn't tell much from the few shots of the bass.

Alice In Chains is one of our faves. Saw Jerry Cantrell at the Gibson Summer Jam last June. It looks like the same black SG Custom he played that night. It was really cool seeing him play with Billy Duffy.

SLS

Thanks so much' date=' Californiaman! Reese & I first heard that song about 3 weeks ago and will be buying the CD soon. Gibson has to love the vid too Jerry on SG Custom & WD on LP Custom! I couldn't tell much from the few shots of the bass.

Alice In Chains is one of our faves. Saw Jerry Cantrell at the Gibson Summer Jam last June. It looks like the same black SG Custom he played that night. It was really cool seeing him play with Billy Duffy.

SLS

[/quote']

Mike Inez is a longtime Spector Custom bass user

Archived