Gibson Brands Forums

Looking for a great delay pedal to cause some mayhem with my acoustic at my live shows...

Jinder

I'm looking for a great analogue delay pedal, preferably true bypass, to have some John Martynesque fun at my live shows.

I've been looking at the EHX Memory Boy and the MXR Carbon Copy (which appeals to me as it was designed by Jeorge Tripps, the man behind the Way Huge Aqua Puss), which are both amazing, but am keen to see what else is out there...

Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm hoping to spend under £120 if poss, the less the better.

Man if you can swing it you cannot do better than the Fulltone Tube Tape Echo! Without question the finest echo/delay in the world. Very pricey but unbelievable sonic quality! I used one live with my previous band (electric rig with a Gretsch 6120) and the sounds this thing produces are heavenly. You'll never again use just a "delay pedal" once you experience the Fulltone unit. Built like a tank, just like all Fulltone products. Highly recommended! I've retreated from the stage and sold mine along with all my electric rig gear......should have kept this piece just because!

Fulltone TubeTape Echo

Archived