Gibson Brands Forums

OTHER forums - Jeez.....

NeoConMan

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You mention that dude more than anyone on this forum.

When?

Un-*** an answer smart guy.

Quick....

Oh, wait, you can't.

Because I purposely avoided mentioning him by name knowing you would have another pouting/crying tantrum.

Tough when your heroes let you down, eh?

Nevermind.

lol internet battles are hilarious. Especially when the whole point of the original rant is lost, and it becomes a duel as to who can put down the other more. People that don't even know each other. Who cares? Really? Is it really that important?

Save yourselves the trouble and just stop...it accomplishes nothing. All this time that could have been spent jammingpracticing...=D>

Yeah, especially when people come out of the woodwork to start yet another one to prove... what... ?

You miss him. Poor guy

Not enough to follow him to other forums and post asinine comments in his threads.

Oh' date=' Blue, thanks for your efforts to link me to Homz.

Kinda creepy that you do weird sh!t like that, but I know how much it means to you.

=D>

I think you'll find that September 13 is right about when he left the forum.

After that, I didn't mention his name once - as previously stated.

I thank you for clarifying that here for everybody, especially Robot - your Co-President in the HF&GC.

(I believe that's what it's called - the [b']H[/b]omz Fan & Glee Club....)

Keep making the effort, someday you'll be recognized for it I'm sure....

:D/

Oh' date=' Blue, thanks for your efforts to link me to Homz.

Kinda creepy that you do weird sh!t like that, but I know how much it means to you. [/quote']

Nice try little man. You asked me to look it up...so I did. I thought you liked facts. Or did you forget your post:

(Think a minute Blue - when's the last time I mentioned his name? Think again about who doesn't care' date=' that would be me....)[/b']

=D>/

I think your man crush was banned long before the 13.

Thanks HP, stick around for some fun - and some crushed itty-bitty ego - for your amusement.

I think

No' date=' you don't....

The very mention of his name evidently sets off alarms at your house and on your cell phone.

You guys are like the flies that swarm the piece of [b'](CENSORED)[/b] he is.

Very, very odd.

And very interesting to ponder what might create such an attraction for you....

Next time you get a chance, ask his wife about it. She's the amateur psychoanalyst.

Thanks HP' date=' stick around for some fun - and some crushed itty-bitty ego - for your amusement.

No, you don't....

The very mention of his name evidently sets off alarms at your house and on your cell phone.

You guys are like the flies that swarm the piece of [b'](CENSORED)[/b] he is.

Very, very odd.

And very interesting to ponder what might create such an attraction for you....

Next time you get a chance, ask his wife about it. She's the amateur psychoanalyst.

Not me that keeps brining him up. I will ask his wife, though, why she thinks you are obsessed with him. I'll get back to you soon.

Yeah, I enjoy it a lot more than I should.

You should see what I do to people like that in person....

Let's just say that if they hate me enough to confront me, I make sure they have no guilt about it.

They REALLY hate me when they walk away - fists clenched, tears in their eyes, fumbling for their cell phone...

:D/

Yeah' date=' I enjoy it a lot more than I should.

You should see what I do to people like that in person....

Let's just say that if they hate me enough to confront me, I make sure they have no guilt about it.

They REALLY hate me when they walk away - fists clenched, tears in their eyes, fumbling for their cell phone...

O:)/

[/quote']

Are these 13 year old boys from your neighborhood who tossed a coke can on the front lawn of your "compound"--aka your suburban home on a cul-de-sac outside phoenix?

Has it occurred to you to read the entire thread?

:-)

They contacted ME' date=' I clearly stated as much in the original post.

[/quote']

That's automatic, and I think you know that and if you didnt, such a bright guy would have realized it was an automatic message even before reading it.

I got it while I was banned too... when one creates an account there (and they actually aprove it) they ask for certain info, one's birthdate is part of such info. So when your birthday comes their server sends you an automatic congratulative message so you know they love you and can't stop thinking about you:-"

Archived