Gibson Brands Forums

Hey, I'm back in town...happy to see you again guys & dolls!

DeVeeWee

Hi Kris' date=' I'm the new dude ;-)

What, where and why in Holland?[/quote']

Hey Chris, we've chat before during the live session of your net broadcast in Roger's 'palace'...

To find me, go a bit more south of Holland, leave the low land and enter Belgium, once been there, you'll never quit...(exception to the rule is your Scotland, been there once and could have stayed there without problem...)

Very nice guitar... Classical? Nylon strings? BTW' date=' welcome back![/quote']

Thx Dave, ...not a classical guitar but a gypsy folk guitar, better known as a manouche, sounds very hard, higher action, copper wound strings plated with silver(Argentine)

Welcome back man' date=' yesterday while walking home i was thinking about making a "Wheres DeVeeWee" topic but i guess i dont need to. We all missed you! [/quote']

Thx man, life's hard, I don't need to emphasize, but if I could, I would live here, unfortunately...

We chatted when I was at Rogers? Hmmmmm dude I must explain somthing.

Beer.

Now beer is a good thing, although so quickly goes time and space, I remember a pink bunny, a Bat and some rather nice lamb. The rest seems a little blurry. They are VERY naughty people in Sommerset! HAHAHAHA

We chatted when I was at Rogers? Hmmmmm dude I must explain somthing.

Beer.

Now beer is a good thing' date=' although so quickly goes time and space, I remember a pink bunny, a Bat and some rather nice lamb. The rest seems a little blurry. They are VERY naughty people in Sommerset! HAHAHAHA[/quote']

well Chris(odd to speak to myself!)I have to admit I would like to be at Sommerset as well for a gig some day...when seeing that live streaming images, it must be fun! .........but during one of your lonely solo broadcastings you had struck your head against the deck, we've chatted about the incident, and then you went into a coma I believe...which I understand quite well: no head survives the impact of a desk and beers...LOL

It's called here in england, ahem, Jamming or Jammage, but also as the lovely Rhiannon would say Jammage is good, but Jammage with Ampage is better.. Beerage jammage and ampage is a party but beerage + ampage + Jammage + Partyage is belmont.

I hope that explains things sir? HAHAHAHAH

Hang on?? When did I hit my head dude????

Archived