Gibson Brands Forums

Not one of their better performances...

daveinspain

page isnt cool because he is a precise player, he is cool because he might as well be superman, an immortal, a rock god, a larger then life person, more of a myth then a man

i find his sloppyness refreshing, if i wanted to watch a good guitarist, there are a bunch of overweight, uncool, overdistorted shrerd guys on youtube!

Dave' date=' the one and only concert I've seen back then, was FABULOUS! I agree with what you said above,...and pop stars remain ordinary people after all, most of the time they're in excellent shape and you'll get the double of your concertticket in return, and sometimes they mess up...I call it, human. I was 16 and probably just lucky...not probably, just very lucky...seen John Bonham 3 months before he died...

[img']http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp185/DeVeeWee/LedZeppelin.jpg[/img]

You just brought back a flood of memories by posting that photo. I have many ticket stubs from that exact venue. I lived in Belgium for four years (1979 to 1982). All the tickets look the same...I have stubs from Frank Zappa, AC/DC, Saxon, Judas Priest, Asia, Rainbow, Def L, Maiden...

Man, you made my day. Thanks

Archived