Gibson Brands Forums

The Pub Is Back Open...

Duende

I'll be with you in 2 minutes gentlemen' date=' I just need to check the optic functionality on this jagermeister bottle with my head.

*2 minutes later.

Yesh that seems giraffe. What will it be then bunnies?[/quote']

aaah... (guinness)... brilliant....

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am SO SORRY, I ended testing all the optics and found them all to be in perfect working order. It turns out my liver then exploded so I just popped out to India for a new one. You may notice I am a little more hairy and like banana's more for some odd reason..... Now then,

Unfortunately the american Lite beer is off. We still have it but if anyone asks for it I will just have to shoot you.

OK what will it be gents?

Who loves a nice Talisker 12 year old single malt with some jazz music in the back' date=' to finish the day and start the sunny weekend...? DeVeeWee's place![/quote']

I love a nice single malt scotch, but not fond of Talisker for some reason. My standby is Glennfiddich 18 year Ancient Reserve, but like most non-peaty single malts.

I am off duty so I will have a wine and lemonade.

Chris is your twins sister Christelle with the huge knockers coming back' date=' or did we scare her off?

Matt[/quote']

'Round these pahts, we call that a "Rack"..."Ta-tas, Melons, or, Chris' favorite....BOOBIES!

Archived