Gibson Brands Forums

The Pub Is Back Open...

Duende

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was having a good time for sure.

Then last night my wife and I hung out with friends that have an impressive beer pantry.

How about a 3qt 5.4 fl oz of Double Bastard Ale with a 10% alcohol? you can see how the bottle has a chain and lock so somebody does not accidentally open it.

DSCN1935.jpg

You can have the beers and ales, fellas. Make mine liquor. During the Thanksgiving holiday, thanks my lovely wife's bartending, I have a new elixir: The Revolver (Bourbon on the rocks with a splash of Kahlua Especial)

That and a mess of Brandy Alexanders, Milk Punch (I AM from New Orleans after all), and a girly drink called the Brandy Cidercar. Merry Christmas, you scum.

Merry Christmas' date=' you scum.[/quote']

:- Now that's the spirit!

Good one mate. Do you blokes get Bundaberg rum o'er thar? My fave drop be rum & ginger beer.

Comes pre-mixed,but I tend ta give an extra little boot with another shot of jamaica rum which goes down a freaking treat,for you connoisseurs(sh*t-had ta look up how ta spell that!) out there.

Gettin' thrown down me neck now.[biggrin]

I haven't heard of Bundaberg rum' date=' but that doesn't mean it's unavailable. I'd crush a bunch of em back with ya if I could

cheers, and watch out for drop bears, I hear they'll tear yo azz up![/quote']

:- OK,what's these drop bears I've gotta look out for?:-k

• 3 weeks later...
Had a few visits to the real life pub recently and thought after seeing Lowdown's mention of my favourite cyber pub; I would order a Nastro Peroni.

Those Italians know how to make things of beauty ahhh

Matt

Mmmm...sultry' date='exotic,velvety[drool']

Am I glad the pub is back open again! I'd heard that it was out of booze' date=' and then Murph left...

Maybe everyone's coming back now the Nastro Peroni & Co is served again :-k

[/quote']

Yeah well I'm lookin' forward ta havin' one of these.

But,sorry surfpup,we're all outta Fosters[confused]

Kris, not only do your country make awesome beer but also great chocolate!![cool]

Yeah well I'm lookin' forward ta havin' one of these.

But' date='sorry surfpup,we're all outta Fosters[blush]

Lowdown. Castlemane 4x must be another commercial lie too? LOL

Matt

Kris' date=' not only do your country make awesome beer but also great chocolate!![cool']

I say the Belgians are brewing masters. I'm hooked on this Trappist ale lately..

598_Chimay.jpg

It's $10 a bottle (750ml) but well worth it. In fact, I made the mistake of buying Sam Adams light yesterday. Bleeech! I'd rather have one bottle of Chimay than 12 of those. (And at 9% abv it's about like 12 of the Sam Adams light!) [blush]

Archived