Gibson Brands Forums

Pics of my Marshall/Tube Amp.

dem00n

Hey' date=' Keef has used a 5 string Tele for years....

:-

I see a whole lotta printed circuits and stuff my Marshall doesn't have inside.

Just sayin'...

[/quote']

Wrong "e" string gone though.

so ya digging the haze? I was thinking about a smaller tube combo. Is the back open or closed? what foot switch came with the unit? how does it really sound? all those vids that Marshall puts out make even a battery operated portable sound like a stadium amp.

The back has 4 holes in it so i guess its open. It comes with a Normal/OD and effect foot switch in one. It sounds great, my teacher wants one now.

so ya digging the haze? I was thinking about a smaller tube combo. Is the back open or closed? what foot switch came with the unit? how does it really sound? all those vids that Marshall puts out make even a battery operated portable sound like a stadium amp.

So where are the tubes? On a combo they hang under the board but none are in view in your pics? How many preamp tubes? Should be two power amp tubes.

Now you edit it!

Ok well the tubes are under the board and well i tried to take pics but it wasnt working out very well. The preamp tubes sound great. Yes their are two power amp tubes.

Nice!

I need to try one of those out.

Almost as good as the Kerry King head? Lol.

I would rather have the Haze than the KK. But of course I could sell the KK and make bank. You know what I mean though.

Well the Haze is for clean and gain. The KK is the ****ing king of gain in the marshall world...right next to the RR amp.

Thanks' date=' so there are little holes in the back. Hmmmm I'm thinking one is coming my way by the new year so I don't have to haul the huge 5150 and cabs to gigs. How heavy is that little baby? Is it balanced or heavy to one side like the heads?[/quote']

Its balanced. Its pretty heavy but its not like your going to be carrying it for more then2 mins.

Archived