Gibson Brands Forums

Anyone know of a padded gig bag that will snugly fit a 1969 EB-0 bass?

Guest Laura Lena

Guest Laura Lena

Hi! Looking for a padded gig bag that will snugly fit this small-scale SG bass. (Obviously it would fit in a lot of bags, but they're all way too big.) Anyone know of a brand/model etc.? Have had no luck finding one. If anyone could help, would be much appreciated!

Ta!

Guest Laura Lena

Hi! Thanks for your quick reply. I'd basically be using this to take the bass back and forth between my place and my friend's. Basically talking about a fifteen minute train ride, a five-minute walk, then straight to his car. So even for that, you think I should stick to a hard case? I DO have the original case it came in.

• 3 years later...

I'm also looking for a good gig bag for my LP Junior bass. Right now it's inconvenient to carry it around in a case. Would a standard electric guitar bag do or is there a specific type of gigbag that is generally used for SGs type bass guitars? Thanks.

Hi! Looking for a padded gig bag that will snugly fit this small-scale SG bass. (Obviously it would fit in a lot of bags, but they're all way too big.) Anyone know of a brand/model etc.? Have had no luck finding one. If anyone could help, would be much appreciated!

Ta!

Hi I use this one for my SG Bass, it is pricey but it is super quality [thumbup]Link to shortscale gigbag

Archived