Gibson Brands Forums

I can't believe it.

DAS44

Neo again you my friend have the ability to tell some one very nicely to _ _ _ _ (fill in the blanks) off. OMG you are so frigging slick you have a uncanny ability and sometimes I wish I had that ability. Serious you should consider giving classes..................

he is rather adeot at that....

good job

Where have we all heard it's just another thing to break. Think about it's a worry wart. I remember my dod saying I'll never have a car with electric windows or 4

wheel drive. Why? It's just another thing that can go wrong. Guess who's the

loser. People naturally resist change using all kinds of justifications. How many

cars come with crank type window rollers these days. I also think the first Robots

are better then the Reissues which are nothing more than a Standards with bling.

I use a lot of open tuning for slide so at the new price point I can see it being a really good deal.

CW

Like I say' date=' if you want purity, buy a Classical Guitar and learn to make the sounds with your own fingers. It doesn't get much 'purer' than that- Accept a bastardized guitar (an electric guitar) and purity has already been swapped for technology, so why stop embracing the new?[/quote']

I agree 100% Matt, even told a guy the same thing a week ago "over there" after one of those "the 59 LP is the one and only real guitar - period" discusions :D

By the way, the original robot is a great guitar, it looks great (finish color and details such as binding and ebony fretboard) and sounds great, when I saw one in person I just fell in love with her. I almost got one a couple of months ago despite Tim and Homz's advices (of not getting one) but the idiots here didnt have the charger thing and so there was no way of knowing if the robot stuff worked (batteries were completely drained after years of being in the box).

The same store that was selling her to me for 1700 bucks is now selling the robot explorer for 4K and the robot SG for 3K (which are a little above standard prices for my country)... :D

I remember my dod saying I'll never have a car with electric windows or 4

wheel drive. Why? It's just another thing that can go wrong.

Your Dad and mine were the same in that regard.

I happen to agree.

I HATE electric windows to this day, only one of my trucks has them - the 4-wheel drive....

All these cars in the states with all wheel drive - like Subaru's entire line.

Why?

Certainly don't need it in Arizona.

Sunroof in a car?

Electronic suspension? Wait until it needs shocks and you have to refinance it to afford the electronic dampers.

=D>

VERY interesting. Thanks guys.

Hmm, yanno I must be lucky. I just do NOT have a problem with tuning or going "OUT" of tune yanno? Mr. Sear will vouch for that. As for drop tuning my GT6 does that in a millisecond. I can go from E to D tuning no problem. In fact we are going to introduce this live soon. It has that "WTF" factor yanno? It took me a while to sort it out but indeed sounds killer imo.

If anyone wishes to see a guitar that will stay in tune as you kill it with wiggy action you will see this baby on Ebay in a few days. I need some funds for a handmade.

The only Flat Black BVi-t there is.

Yeah I know that was a bit of a pimp but you guys gotta see this baby ;-) 400 quid.

2.jpg

Promo pic for MCS.

abw8013.jpg

guitars.jpg

Archived