Gibson Brands Forums

David Letterman

deepblue

The girl "Stephanie"...I recall seeing her doing bits. I always thought she and Dave were a little too close and chumey.

Im not judging. She was an adult and Dave is only human.

How many of us can say we could resist that type of temptation?......If she was offering and I was a man in my 50' or 60's.....Oh ya!

Sorry ladies of the forum. Im male and im weak.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's awfully naive.

Once in court' date=' the facts don't matter.

Whatever she says goes....

Same as consensual sex is then prosecuted as rape, complete with DNA proof.

Happens more than most people care to admit.

When I was single, that's but one of many reasons I avoided going to a woman's house until I knew her better.

If she came to my house, it would be tougher for her to show any hostile intent on my part or victim status on hers.

[/quote']

100% CORRECT. and I would rather be paranoid then in jail

Every company I have worked for, large or small if they have a code of conduct manual.....Stay away from other workers, Is is a law, probably not

but I bet they could fire him in a heart beat, if they wanted too.

You mean about the "be nice to women" crack.

I'll let the Mods decide if that was hazing. It seemed pretty harmless to me.

I understand.

The line has been drawn.

Show your best.

Um, how many women have you... um, you know....?

Fingers on one hand should do it, eh?

:D/

I understand.

The line has been drawn.

Show your best.

Um' date=' how many women have you... um, you know....?

Fingers on one hand should do it, eh?

:D/

[/quote']

That's the Neo I've come to Appreciate. :D/

Dude, I'm a good Guitar Player, how many do you think I've....Had relations With.

If you can Satisfy them, they don't want revenge.:D

Well, it's safe to say I'm not in the top 5% of American Earners, but "nothing to loose" certainly doesn't fit.

I just attract women before they know how much I make. Don't flaunt what you got, and you'll attract a better class of female.

P.S. I know your happily married now, I don't mean any disparagement toward you current wife. Obviously, you got lucky.

Au contraire!

Not one to flaunt.

Don't buy new vehicles, don't wear flashy clothes, own zero jewelry other than a wristwatch from Wal Mart.

I can afford it with no problem thanks to my earning power, but my chosen investments aren't sexy.

Every company I have worked for' date=' large or small if they have a code of conduct manual.....Stay away from other workers, Is is a law, probably not

but I bet they could fire him in a heart beat, if they wanted too.[/quote']

You don't fire a Talk Show Host, you Break His Contract. Then he could sue the Heck out of the Network.

Au contraire!

Not one to flaunt.

Don't buy new vehicles' date=' don't wear flashy clothes, own zero jewelry other than a wristwatch from Wal Mart.

I can afford it with no problem thanks to my earning power, but my chosen investments aren't sexy.[/quote']

I'm still LOLing at that last statement.

"My Chosen investment aren't sexy."

Can I use that sometime?

Please do.

:-)

Yeah, people are often surprised to discover I'm actually educated, well-employed and financially comfortable.

I LOVE buying a vehicle or $3,500 guitar with $100 bills - wearing shorts and a t-shirt.

Were it not for the beauty and respectability brought to the fore by Mrs. Neo I'd be ... I dunno...

Just another stealthy redneck.

This could easily be considered creating a hostile work place, which could cost Letterman and the network a ton of money.

Imagine what a lawyer specializing in labor laws could do with this;

1 Did any of these women receive promotions over others who had seniority?

2 Did any of these women feel that their jobs were in jeopardy if they said no?

3 Where these women married, will this situation lead to Letterman being named in divorce procedures?

4 Sexual harassment is no joking matter, and that is what this is.

In today's work place this behavior has lead to the end of many careers of executives

I don't wanna see Letterman get pounded over this.

The guy blackmailing him deserves his *** kicked.

Now, the Sarah Palin/daughter comments are a different story.

In a just world, Todd Palin would have broken Letterman's f-ing nose.

I would have gladly been a witness.

Now' date=' the Sarah Palin/daughter comments are a different story.

In a just world, Todd Palin would have broken Letterman's f-ing nose.

[/quote']

he would have had all the reason in the world.

Nope' date=' I'd have to get married before I could get divorced.

Maybe you should try being nice to women, they won't feel so Vindictive. They are, after all, only Human.[/quote']

You really you naive. You'll get your wake up call. Sad part is you won't even see

it coming.

CW

I used to love David Letterman. After hearing this, I've lost respect for him. I guess I thought he was above that sort of garbage, but I guess not. Now I see him as just one of the many, instead of one of the few. And, for the record, he was not married, but he WAS in a relationship with the same woman since 1980, so they are affairs.

Let me weigh in before I log off:

1. Jay is great, but I've ALWAYS watched Dave. Letterman is the best thing on TV since Carson.

2. Having said that, I voted McCain/Palin and would do so again. I was watching the night that Dave made the comment about Palin's daughter and A-Rod. I think it was really, almost, as much a joke about A-Rod as it was about Palin. I forgive Dave making a mildy over-the-line (but funny) joke; that's show-business. I forgive Sarah being a little (but admirably) over-protective of her family; that's being a mother.

3. Don't underestimate Old People Sex.

Good night.

Please do.

:-)

Yeah' date=' people are often surprised to discover I'm actually educated, well-employed and financially comfortable.

I LOVE buying a vehicle or $3,500 guitar with $100 bills - wearing shorts and a t-shirt.

Were it not for the beauty and respectability brought to the fore by Mrs. Neo I'd be ... I dunno...

Just another stealthy redneck.

[/quote']

my idea of dressing formal

anything with a shirt tucked in

PJs, athletic shorts, T-shirt, cargo shorts, button shirt, anything is formal when you tuck your shirt in

:D

Archived