Gibson Brands Forums

Home stretch for the garden.

Cruznolfart

Gettin' down to the final few days now, just waiting for the hardening and just the right color. Days have cooled off substantially in the past week or so, as have the overnight temps. So the plants are doing what they're supposed to do. Looks a lot like Fall in the garden now. Soon...very soon now...

The following pics are of a legal, registered grow and are in no way intended to promote illegal activities or the misuse or abuse of any substances, whether legal or not.

HPIM1027.jpg

HPIM1028.jpg

HPIM1025.jpg

Happy daze, my brothers and sisters!

Beautiful garden Cruzn!!!! makes my mouth water even though I gave up the herb almost 10 years ago ( will still take part in sampling premium varieties when the rare offer is made though)

I see that this garden is part of a legal grow operation. Care to elaborate on how/why it is a legal operation? I've read where the laws on weed are more relaxed out west, just wondering how relaxed the laws really are!

Here in Alabama, the cops would undergo a 2 year undercover operation involving an intricate strategy and thousands of tax dollars to uncover and bust a "marijuana grow operation" that would equal about 5 plants, a pistol,couple hundred dollars cash, and a few pipes then broadcast it on the news as a major drug bust........while guys stand on the street corner and try to flag you down to sell you crack....do it all day long......every day...and get away with it +:-@

Beautiful garden Cruzn!!!! makes my mouth water even though I gave up the herb almost 10 years ago ( will still take part in sampling premium varieties when the rare offer is made though)

I see that this garden is part of a legal grow operation. Care to elaborate on how/why it is a legal operation? I've read where the laws on weed are more relaxed out west' date=' just wondering how relaxed the laws really are!

Here in Alabama, the cops would undergo a 2 year undercover operation involving an intricate strategy and thousands of tax dollars to uncover and bust a "marijuana grow operation" that would equal about 5 plants, a pistol,couple hundred dollars cash, and a few pipes then broadcast it on the news as a major drug bust........while guys stand on the street corner and try to flag you down to sell you crack....do it all day long......every day...and get away with it +:-@ [/quote']

This site should answer any questions you might have. Traffic in marijuana is still a crime here. In order to legally grow/use/possess/transport a current medical marijuana card is required. No provisions are yet made for buying, selling or otherwise dispensing marijuana legally.

Our pot problems are more of the huge, illegal grow on public land variety. Like 20-40 thousand plants in a National forest...booby trapped and guarded by armed illegal aliens. That and the almost-everyday reports of medical marijuana being stolen, requiring local LEOs to investigate it just like any other theft.

The bigger problem, both locally and nationally, is crank. I'd do just about anything to help stomp that garbage out of existence. It goes on and on, generation after generation.

http://www.oregon.gov/DHS/ph/ommp/

Mmmmm....

I wish I could just roll around in that all day. And roll it up of course :-

I'm jammin today. Probably partaking in some festivities.

If we were in North Africa...and you were a naked virgin, you could get a job running around in the garden. 'Course, you gotta be willing to stand around gettin' scraped off by some filthy ol' farm-hand who rode to work on a camel but, what the hey? :D/

I agree that crank is the big drug nowdays that needs to be snuffed out. Seen a lot of good people throw their lives away to that stuff through the years and it's a shame. Crack is popular too but maybe not as much so now as it used to be. Irregardless they both will lead you down a one way dead end street of no return.

Cranks been around it seems like forever but for some reason has jumped off the charts in popularity over the last 10 years or so. Problem i've seen is....in an effort to stop the manufacturing of the drug they've made several key ingredients impossible/hard to obtain. Instead of that foiling the efforts to make it, they've just come up with different (more dangerous and deadly) ways to make it. The stuff's pure poison now and nothing like the stuff you'd see truckers and others using years ago (not that that stuff was really any "safer"...but lesser of two evils)

I've been down those roads a short distance before I wised up and turned around. Now my addiction is guitars and music!!!! I'm maybe not saving much money, but I damn sure have something to show for it!!

Archived