Gibson Brands Forums

Two Gay Dallas Men To Divorce

NeoConMan

My nick-name. It seems to offend. Do you also find that to be the case? But than you seem to one I have offended.

The telltale sign of a homz! Don't know when to use Then or Than!=D>=P~

Good login name you chose this time! You are very creative!:D Did they not like you over at Geartalk?=P~:-k

How you been? Has it been difficult not being able to login to a forum and participate with a group? I imagine you had to have been pi$$ed off today when you found out that your MLP ban had been extended due to your alternate login...that's a shame...How's the band doing? How's the kids?

The telltale sign of a homz! Don't know when to use Then or Than!=D>=P~

Good login name you chose this time! You are very creative!:D Did they not like you over at Geartalk?=P~:-k

When I first came here I was unaware you people were so hung up on grammar/spelling. You obviously think I am someone else. Should I just leave and find another forum where folks are not so rude?

Wait, let's get back to this....

The suspense is killing me!!!

I can't wait to fill these next three quote boxes!

Hopefully we'll finally be presented with something that finally solves the mystery by tying it all together!!!

My nick-name is Bub.

Yeah' date=' that's what I was thinking....

Hey, does this belong to you - or s..o..m..e..b..o..d..y..?

[img']http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt257/bluespower420/200px-Vaginal_bulb_syringe.jpg[/img]

Just wondering...

There are children running around in here brandishing them like some sort of weapon.

Anybody you know own that?

I would die alone before I would get a divorce. I mean that.

How old are you?

Have you ever had a serious girlfriend?

Cuz dying alone isn't normally in the thoughts of a healthy adolescent.

Just sayin'....

:-

Here I'm doing all the Freudian heavy lifting.

There used to be some guy on here who's wife was a bit of an amateur.... oh, never mind.

She'd probably never come back....

:D/ [-(

Cuz dying alone isn't normally in the thoughts of a healthy adolescent.

The reason I'm not a healthy adolescent is because of my parents divorce. It's left me with one parent I can't stand and the other that's often depressed. The reason I'll never get a divorce is because I would never put a child through the pain. Stay Together For The Kids.

Archived