Gibson Brands Forums

TWilson ....... the Forum's loss

Johnt

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just spoke with a really nice guy at the Fingerboard Extension. His name is Brady. He does not know Terry by my description and neither does his boss, the owner of the store. He did say he'd call me if he sees someone come in matching that description. He also gave me the name of three other music stores in Corvallis so I'm going to try those ones too. Brady has my contact information.

Gracewinds Music

Bullfrog Music

The Troubadour

Stay tuned......

I just spoke with a really nice guy at the Fingerboard Extension. His name is Brady. He does not know Terry by my description and neither does his boss' date=' the owner of the store. He did say he'd call me if he sees someone come in matching that description. He also gave me the name of three other music stores in Corvallis so I'm going to try those ones too. Brady has my contact information.

Gracewinds Music

Bullfrog Music

The Troubadour

Stay tuned......[/quote']

Hey guys remind me..........

If I ever leave this forum make me say goodbye?

Otherwise I'd like to think "Supersluethkaren" would track me down!!

Seriously, very seriously Karen I would like to say thank you for caring about the old fart and for taking so much trouble to find him.

Never met Wilson but I think he just may deserve a friend like you.

All Best GG!!

Hey guys remind me..........

If I ever leave this forum make me say goodbye?

Otherwise I'd like to think "Supersluethkaren" would track me down!!

Seriously' date=' very seriously Karen I would like to say thank you for caring about the old fart and for taking so much trouble to find him.

Never met Wilson but I think he just may deserve a friend like you.

All Best GG!![/quote']

Thanks for the kind words John. I think we're all doing the best we can in this situation. Here's hoping we break the case soon

Terry I wish you all the best.

Perhaps you have moved on?

Perhaps it's time others did?

Hell perhaps it's time I did?

If you're lurking you are possibly in the right place for you!

Is lurking so bad?

Tight Lines mon ami!

Perhaps it's time others did?

Hell perhaps it's time I did?

!!

Now just look here. Where would you go?

I'm sure OWF and others will receive the "Brit Bashing" baton gladly and carry on TW's good work. That being the case, we're going to need you around mate!

From what I read of the new JRT's biting skills, you should call him TW.

Keep the faith my friend.

I'm sure OWF and others will receive the "Brit Bashing" baton gladly and carry on TW's good work. That being the case' date=' we're going to need you around mate!

Keep the faith my friend.[/quote']

Naw

was miffed last night because someone moved the post about the dog!

I knew it didn't belong here but I wanted the opinions of interested folk who I have regard for rather than being pillioried in The dreaded Lounge.

Probably getting ripped apart over there

haven't the nerve to look

BR

Naw

was miffed last night because someone moved the post about the dog!

I knew it didn't belong here but I wanted the opinions of interested folk who I have regard for rather than being pillioried in The dreaded Lounge.

Probably getting ripped apart over there

haven't the nerve to look

BR

Yes, I know what you mean about the Lounge. A thread can get mawled faster than the adopted owner of an orphaned JRT. However, having read the thread, you did get a fair bit of useful advice.

Hope the new fella is settling down.

When are you in London next? Trip to Denmark St is well overdue.

Yes' date=' I know what you mean about the Lounge. A thread can get mawled faster than the adopted owner of an orphaned JRT. However, having read the thread, you did get a fair bit of useful advice.

Hope the new fella is settling down.

When are you in London next? Trip to Denmark St is well overdue.

[/quote']

yes he's getting a little better the jury's out!

Denmark Street we ain't got no dosh my son!

See what I can do

I'm sure OWF and others will receive the "Brit Bashing" baton gladly and carry on TW's good work. That being the case' date=' we're going to need you around mate!

Keep the faith my friend.[/quote']

I have NEVER bashed a Brit in my life!!!!! I've been "smashed" with a few Brits before, but never bashed. I think you Brits deserve a little respect, and around here, that's what you will get.......little respect. So, just let it be known, I am here to support you Brits, with all your quaint ways of speaking, and your mangling of the English language.....yes you have one supporter here.....

I have NEVER bashed a Brit in my life!!!!! I've been "smashed" with a few Brits before' date=' but never bashed. I think you Brits deserve a little respect, and around here, that's what you will get.......little respect. So, just let it be known, I am here to support you Brits, with all your quaint ways of speaking, and your mangling of the English language.....yes you have one supporter here.....[/quote']

Thanks OWF. I can almost see that baton in your hand now.

That reminds me. Didn't your boys drop the baton in the 4X100m in the last olympics?. Just think, in 2 1/2 years, they'll be in jolly old Stratford, East London trying to make amends. What with global warming and the fact it will be in the summer, we might get a day or 2 without rain and I predict the temperature will break 20C on a regular basis.

Or was it the GB team what cocked up?

I have no intention of spending any money either except on a couple of pints for us.

Hey you are no fun

That K Yairi 12 string will still be there!

And the Taylor12

There's a recession on you know?

They'll take £599 for the two buy now

And IF they do I will buy you the guitar and you buy the beer LOL

Hey you are no fun

That K Yairi 12 string will still be there!

And the Taylor12

There's a recession on you know?

They'll take £599 for the two buy now

And IF they do I will buy you the guitar and you buy the beer LOL

It's a plan!

That Taylor was nice wasn't it? But I'll bet you a pint that if it is still there, they'll only have knocked £50 off.

Just to let y'all know I'm still working on the case and may have cracked it (the case). Just need to confirm a few more things first. If I'm correct' date=' he is okay. Stay tuned and keep your fingers crossed.[/quote']

There is no smiley for fingers crossed.....

I just realized that......

:-({|=

There is no smiley for fingers crossed.....

I just realized that......

:D

Now Murph, let this be a lesson to you. If you disappear again, without warning, and we don't know where you are, Gilliangirl, Private Investigator, will track you down! :-D

Archived