Gibson Brands Forums

TWilson ....... the Forum's loss

Johnt

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That man is a massive carbuncle on egalitarianism's democratic rump. As is his Mother.

It's a shame that this thread has now deteriorated into Nik's crusade against the Royal Family.

I disagree with your position passionately but this is not the place, as you have pointed out yourself. Keep it in your website or the Lounge.

Let's hope we hear from Terry soon.

Listen - the canuck started it, not me; the words are parody of Charlie-boy's own;

the sentiment is not uniquely mine; Diana would probably have agreed for one.

I have NO crusade, never have had, never will have - he ain't worth wasting the time on.

Spike Milligan had him sussed, and described him down to a "T" very pithily.....

.....and I got tired of saying BUMP in one hundred different ways.

If and when I wish to make the case against monarchy in general and named Royals specifically,

I'll be sure and run it past you for approval first. And believe me, I can make a case or seventeen.

Right now, all I am trying to do is keep this on page one to increase the likelyhood of TWilson seein' it.

Guys

I apologize for posting Charles picture, I meant to not break the harmony between members or hijack the post, that is why I only said "I could not resist" I did not want to insult the across the pond members who take the monarchy seriously. PS Charles is enjoying the friendly Canadian hospitality who we welcome all and are noted around the world for.

I am glad TWilson was found by our super detective and gets better soon.

Fred

Guys

I apologize for posting Charles picture' date=' I meant to not break the harmony between members or hijack the post, that is why I only said "I could not resist" I did not want to insult the across the pond members who take the monarchy seriously. PS Charles is enjoying the friendly Canadian hospitality who we welcome all and are noted around the world for.

I am glad TWilson was found by our super detective and gets better soon.

Fred[/quote']

No apology necessary from my POV. We all have strong feelings about some things. Probably best left now.

Cheers Fred.

Rich again...Terry has begun physical therapy to regain his strength especially in one of his legs and with his voice. He is an Oregon Duck football fan and watches their games each Saturday. His sense of humor was not lost in the operation as the nurses and theapy staff are discovering. I've printed out these 7 pages of forum so he knows exactly why and how to get even with each and every one of you. wildcat 69 has to do with my high school's mascot and the year I graduated from high school...so don't get any crazy/sick ideas...we're still not sure of his discharge date or where his next move will be...that will be dependent on how much of his physcial ability he gets back...I'll try to update here each week or so...take care...

Found one with a rather buxom nurse so I hope he enjoys it.

BUMP BUMP.

Ok I'll bite!

Where did you get it?

Clinton Cards?

Mine was a rather fetching rear view od a patient in a hospital gown but it only went today!

How is the new JRT by the way

proving to be a little illegitamate

Stopped biting and starting humping Fred ( NOT the gent referred to in post above)

I need Moose to send the Femme Fatale Nou Nou across the water to teach the little welsh twonk some manners.

He'll be fine

It pays to be deaf in our house LOL

JohnT' date=' Therm, Albertjohn, Fred.....you are ALL princes to me....[/quote']

WHAT j'ou on Robert?

Therm ain't a prince he doesn't like royalty ( that doesn't stop him beinga first class chap and a mate to be proud of)]#

The rest of us ( sorry Fred we don't really have much of an aquaintance at the moment ...will rectify") are just ordinary folk.

Getting back to the point of this thread

TERRY WILSON!!!!

Wake up, time for your sleeping pill!!!!

I hear that Rich is printing this out for you so get ya specs out and read it!!

Get well enough to type real soon!!

Kevin will send a message to us, it would be great to hear it matey!

Love,in a manly way"

Archived