Gibson Brands Forums

i found this a while ago and have had GAS since

xdistancex

I found this online quite some time ago when i didnt have the money for it, i saved the pics and just came back across them, I know nothing about this guitar other then that its a gold top and it is the only one ive ever seen of it...... and one day i hope to come across one when i have money cause i would love nothing more then to have this guitar!

anyone know anything about this model?

lp1.jpg

lp2.jpg

lp3.jpg

one day i tell ya!

Thanks very much for the YouTube post Stiffhand. That's great. I don't want that guitar, I want Billy Gibbons' brain & hands ! But good to see him back on Gibsons. I didn't like those Gretsch Thunderbirds & the other exotics he's been playing (but let nothing be said against the "fur" covered guitar !).

Great song too. Never heard it before. Sounds like a cross between ZZ Top & The Staple Singers.

Yeah i would definetly prefer if i were able to get one that it had a stop bar, or a bigsby on it.

that custom from hatebreeds guitarist is something beyond sexy!

i have other guitars that have 2 or more pick ups so it wouldnt bother me so much to have a single pickup guitar! especially one that sexy!! haha

just thought id share cause ive never seen a single other then juniors.

yeah that les paul acoustic is like a unicorn, some have sworn to have seen it but does it really exist? haha

another one of the guitars i have only seen like one pic of and always wanted and pry wont ever be able to afford if i could actually stumble upon one one day! :-k big sad face!

Archived