Gibson Brands Forums

Got a mail from the Homz...

Thundergod

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is an Arab saying that goes something like, my enemies friend is my enemy, but I like to make my own mind up. If someone is okay with me, then until they put a foot out of line as a friend, then I can only go by my own experience.

I wish the political oppositions wouldn't get so wound up with each other.

Like I have said before me and my wife's best mate is on the complete opposite political side, but does it make any difference...of course not! Politics is so boring a subject too, compared to music so **** it! :-k

Matt

he was banned something like 2 mos. ago and you ladies are still jabbering about him. nothing like taking pot shots at a guy who's not around to defend himself. you're a real classy bunch.

With respect, I wonder what you think he should defend himself against. I haven't seen anything libelous or slanderous...or even anything resembling a character attack. Now, mind you, this is about a person who introduces himself by alluding to his banishment from those guitar forums whence he most recently and, apparently, unceremoniously exited. He wears his banishments as badges, with pride of distinction. How then can you interpret any comments in this thread as offensive to him? He is, IMHO, in precisely the position he chooses for himself and to which he manipulates his involvement in this and other music-related forums; that of the victim of an unfair system.

With respect' date=' I wonder what you think he should defend himself against. I haven't seen anything libelous or slanderous...or even anything resembling a character attack. Now, mind you, this is about a person who introduces himself by alluding to his banishment from those guitar forums whence he most recently and, apparently, unceremoniously exited. He wears his banishments as badges, with pride of distinction. How then can you interpret any comments in this thread as offensive to him? He is, IMHO, in precisely the position he chooses for himself and to which he manipulates his involvement in this and other music-related forums; that of the victim of an unfair system. [/quote']

I agree.....

He is a total loser.......

:-k/

There is an Arab saying that goes something like' date=' my enemies friend is my enemy, but I like to make my own mind up. If someone is okay with me, then until they put a foot out of line as a friend, then I can only go by my own experience.

I wish the political oppositions wouldn't get so wound up with each other.

Like I have said before me and my wife's best mate is on the complete opposite political side, but does it make any difference...of course not! Politics is so boring a subject too, compared to music so **** it! :-k

Matt[/quote']

I believe it's, "The Enemy of my Enemy is a Friend." Its all about convenience and backstabbing.

Good point.

Homz and me have talked in pms on here and at My Les Paul Forums and what I like about him is that he is actually a very funny and decent guy.

I know he riles opposing political members up the wrong way' date=' but it is six of one and half a dozen of the other.

I like the way you can argue with him and their is still a tongue in cheek-ness with him that doesn't take it all too seriously. For crying out loud, it is only the internet right?!

And...

although I know he deplores Christianity; but as a Christian, I believe in second chances and forgiveness!!

Godbless all of you, your a good bunch

Matt

[/quote']

i agree with your assessment Sear. i don't feel he ever took himself too seriously. he was definitely a provocateur but i enjoyed his willingness to tilt at conventional thinking. was it appropriate in this guitar forum? it has been decided that it isn't. c'est la vie.

LOL

Goodnight guys :)

Matt

Nighty-night, Matt. Don't have nightmares about that big hat coming alive while it's on your head and eating you from the head down 'till it gets to your guitar, then running off with your guitar and wife, leaving you a headless, womanless broken wretch of a former picker with nothing to do but push a grocery cart around the town square picking up empty beer cans.

That would never happen. :-k

I peeked in' date=' couldn't really make much sense of who's whom or what's what. But I didn't come away empty-handed. I got this cool emo for the next time someone has a pissy exit scene:

WARNING: ADULT SMILEY AHEAD

mad0248.gif

Can't wait to use him.

Careful there man, I got a warning from BOSS HOG himself last time I used that cool smiley...

But I'm probably jumping to conclussions too fast here... tell me one thing friend, are you a puppet or a mindless follower? If you are the first you'll surely get away with whatever you do:-"

he was banned something like 2 mos. ago and you ladies are still jabbering about him. nothing like taking pot shots at a guy who's not around to defend himself. you're a real classy bunch.

And with no one to moderate them they just do as they want...

It's a cool place here right now, hope it doesnt change soon(insert "liar" smiley here):-k

Careful there man' date=' I got a warning from BOSS HOG himself last time I used that cool smiley...

But I'm probably jumping to conclussions too fast here... tell me one thing friend, are you a puppet or a mindless follower? If you are the first you'll surely get away with whatever you do:-"[/quote']

Neither nor, compadre. Caca de vaca is caca de vaca, no matter what side of the fence the vaca is on, sabes?

Neither nor' date=' compadre. Caca de vaca is caca de vaca, no matter what side of the fence the vaca is on, sabes?

[/quote']

"caca de vaca" jajajajajjaaja (laughs in spanish as he cracks open another beercan) that made my night man...

Just as I thought, you dont mind which way it falls as long as it doesnt fall on top of you=d> wish they all were the same way!

Join us...

How can he join us' date=' he's already here. Unless...you mean another "us"...in which case you wouldn't say "us" here, you'd say "them". Because, if you wanted him to join you somewhere other than here, it ain't "us", it's "them". Are you the recrooter for "them"? [img']http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/BBS/images/smiles/grouphugg_smilie.gif[/img]

How can he join us' date=' he's already here. Unless...you mean another "us"...in which case you wouldn't say "us" here, you'd say "them". Because, if you wanted him to join you somewhere other than here, it ain't "us", it's "them". Are you the recrooter for "them"? [img']http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/BBS/images/smiles/grouphugg_smilie.gif[/img]

:- :-k :-k This may help clarify Cruzn's post...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zsxd0gcvzeM[/YOUTUBE]

What he said! (whatever it meant:-")

Love that smiley! mind if I copy it?

Archived