Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson forum Get Together for December

Duende

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey fellow UK members, enjoy your get together meeting!!!! It's not possible for me to be present but that won't spoil the ambiance!!!!

I just wonder if it's going to be a real British thing, I mean.....................................................put the guitars aside at 4 'o' clock and have some earl grey tea with biscuits?

and no job..... yet

:)

Good luck on that job quest, if Mass. is ANYTHING like R.I. right now in that respect, there simply aint nothin' out there...unless you wanna hop in a truck, or flip 'burgers...good luck to ya.

800 to the U.K.? I don't fly unless I have to, but that's pretty cheap, no?

Hey fellow UK members' date=' enjoy your get together meeting!!!! It's not possible for me to be present but that won't spoil the ambiance!!!!

I just wonder if it's going to be a real British thing, I mean.....................................................put the guitars aside at 4 'o' clock and have some earl grey tea with biscuits?[/quote']

LOL,

Not for me as I hate tea and coffee.

Matt

Hey fellow UK members' date=' enjoy your get together meeting!!!! It's not possible for me to be present but that won't spoil the ambiance!!!!

I just wonder if it's going to be a real British thing, I mean.....................................................put the guitars aside at 4 'o' clock and have some earl grey tea with biscuits?[/quote']

What a splendid idea DeVeeWee. Earl Grey is better with crumpet mind.

It is grotesque isn't it.

I hold my breath so much in London so as not to not inhale that vile smell lol

Matt

I've had one sip of the stuff in my life and I almost spit up.....

aquired taste my white A$$

Archived